Bachelor party

MITCH'S POV

"Why arent you inviting her?" I spoke a tad loud as I placed my folded clothes onto our bed.

"A bachelorette party is for MY friends. Alanna is coming and Ashley is probably gonna stay with Alesa anyway." She shrugged off while curling her hair in the bathroom.

"Shes coming to our wedding. Don't you think it would be better if you finally became friends with her,so you don't always look like you're gonna rip her head off?" I explained, having her walk past me to grab some dress.

"I don't do that! Besides. It's our wedding. My wedding. She seems perfectly content with how I've established things." She said simply as she closed the bathroom door.

"Baaaaabe. Just...just invite her! I know her and she's gonna be upset! I dont want that." I said as I leaned against the door.

"She would be upset?! Who cares? I would be upset if she went!" She yelled against the door, making me cringe.

She opened it suddenly, making me stumble a bit.

"You go have fun. I can go have fun. We're finne." She said, grabbing her purse as she kissed my cheek.

She was dressed a little skimpier than usual, but I shrugged it off because it was the whole point.

"Byee! I love you. Don't have sex with strippers~" She smiled before shutting the door.

I groaned and sat on my bed, rubbing my head.

I didn't want Ashley to be upset. She's been spending the whole day with Alesa. Im pretty sure she even bought a dress for the party...

My heart sunk as I thought Ashley with a sad look on her face.

I don't want that happening.

"Ayye! Mitch! We're leaving soon." Jerome said as she walked inside. Adam couldn't make it to the party since he was now a dad.

"Damn. I dont think we can cancel that third reservation." I sighed.

Then it clicked.

"Lets bring Ashley!" I stood up, shouting more to myself than Jerome.

"What?" He said.

"Jessica didn't invite Ash to her bachelorette party so she can just come with us." I smirked.

"Damn. Thats kinda harsh." Jerome said.

I finished buttoning up my shirt before springing out the door.

"How long do you think itll take her to get ready?" Jerome groaned, walking beside me as we approached Ashley's door.

"Not long." I shrug, grabbing the handle and slowly opening the door.

The room was surprisingly dark with the shades covering the window and lights flicked off.

My eyes darted towards the small amount of light coming from the head of the bed.

I crept slowly and saw it had been Ashley's phone emitting the light.

Ashley slept soundly, faint mascara tears smeared on her cheeks.

I looked at her phone to see the title. An old battledome that me and her had played together.

My heart clenched in my chest with guilt.

"Hey...Ash?" I said softly, shaking her shoulder gently.

She let out a sigh and groaned as her eyes fluttered opened.