Comfort

MITCHS POV

I knew what was wrong.

Her little mumbles and the way she was holding herself.

Especially when she started shaking.

"Shit.." I mumbled, pushing myself out of my chair to head to her side.

"Shes having a panic attack!" Jerome said, gaining attention from the other customers around us.

She had a few panic attacks ever since I met her.

We went out to eat for our Barcelona trip, and she began to order.

There were some girls staring at her and snickering.

She began mumbling and shaking, and tears began pouring out of her eyes. I was more worried then scared, cause I had no idea what was going on.

She wasnt shaking violently enough to he having a seizure, yet Jerome and Adam panicked and said they were gonna call 911.

I acted on impulse and pulled Ashley into my chest as I held her tightly.

Her shaking stopped and her breath calmed down quickly.

"Its okay.." I kept saying as I petted her hair.

She told us that she would have panic attacks, and that it wasn't as serious as she made it seem, yet I always made sure that no one would insult her or make her feel discomfort in anyway.

Then my fucking fiancé did it.

"What do we do?! Is she having a seizure..." Alanna gasped.

"I know how to handle this.." I said.

"Issues much?" Jessica scoffed.

I held back my glare, quickly turning my attention to Ashley.

She had fallen out of her chair and curled up into a little ball on the floor.

I knelt beside her and snaked my arms around her quivering form.

She was gasping for air as she sobbed.

"Ashley..c'mon...breathe Ashley.." I whimpered into her soft purple hair.

She usually stopped right away when I held her...but its been a long time.

"M...m..Mitch.." She stuttered with her tears.

"Its me Ashley..I'm right here with you...just breathe...stop crying please...i hate when you cry..." I said as softly as I could while rubbing her back.

Her whimpering stopped and her small hands clutched onto my shirt.

Her head nuzzled into my neck as her calming breath hit my shoulder. I sighed in relief and pressed my cheek against hers.

We sat in silence for a few seconds as I looked around the restaurant.

I looked at Jerome and Alanna who stared down at us in relief, while Jerome raised his eyebrow at me.
I rolled my eyes and looked towards Jessica.

Shit.

Her eyes gave me that burning image and I gulped.

"H-hey...we gotta get up now.." I stuttered, pushing her off gently.

"Sorry..." she mumbled as she brushed the dried tears from her eyes.

Her face flushed immediately as she looked at me, pushing me away quickly as she stood up.

"Thank you...Im sorry I made you guys worry..." She said, rubbing her arm with blush on her cheeks.

Alanna held Ashley's hands tightly.