2 days

MITCH'S POV.

"My cousin's just flew in, so I'll be heading out. K babe?" Jessica said, turning to me as she wrapped her purse around her arm.

"Baaby. We're getting married in two days. Don't you wanna spend time time with me?" I pouted.

She walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Ill spend the rest of my life with you babe." She smiled as she walked out of our room, closing the door behind her.

I sighed and plopped onto my large bed.

Alanna, Alesa, and Ashley left earlier to pick out dresses for the wedding, leaving Adam, Jerome, and I to have some bro time.

Speaking of which...

"AYYYEEE!" Jerome shouted as he burst into my room, Adam following behind with a note pad and pen.

"Aight! Bachelor party tomorrow night! We got Lachlan, Vikk, Preston, Rob, Matt, Tyler, Ryan, and Jason all showing up. Food and drinks? Entertainment?" Jerome winked at me, pulling up a chair for him and Adam as they faced me.

"Uhh..." I said.

"Srippers and Blackjack." Jerome wrote down.

"Wait-wait-" I began.

"Nachos and Beer, most definitely." Adam nodded, looking at the pad Jerome was scribbling on.

"Hold it-" I tried to push my words in, but they always seemed to throw it out.

"Should we do a private show in one of the rooms or go to a bar?" Jerome asked Adam.

"We want the strippers to feel comfortable in their natural setting." Adam noted, making Jerome nod thoughtfully.

"ITS MY PARTY." I shouted, silencing the two.

"Well...what do you want?" Jerome asked, raising and eyebrow.

"......It will be hosted in one of the rooms, most likely matt, and we will all head out early to pick up the boys and buy refreshments and drinks, then proceeding to order in supervised strippers and we all have to pay them fairly, no drugs, and if I don't get poutine-im gonna hit someone so hard." I spoke fluently.

Jerome and Adam stared at me wide-eyed.

"Chop-chop!" I clapped, making Jerome and Adam write on the note pad.

ASHLEYS POV

I sat upon a soft leather chair as Alanna tried to zip up Alanna's dress.

"I'll just go naked." Alesa huffed.

"Won't that be somethin?" I giggled, looking at all the red dresses that splayed across the dressing room floor.

"Maybe a loose dressing on the top that slims around the legs?" Alanna suggested.

The zipper snapped and Alanna grunted as she threw the tiny metal piece at the mirror.

"Another one bites the dust." Alesa sighed, removing her dress as she took a deep breathe.

"Okay, screw this, lets find Ashley a dress first." Alesa huffed, pulling on her big sweater.

"Wha-? Now?" I blushed as Alanna yanked me from my seat.

"Yee-up! What would look best on you? Purple? Black? White would really make you glow!" Alanna said, hurrying to the boutique, pulling me with her as Alesa followed.

"Only the bride wears white..." I blushed.

"Well...maybe you should be the bride." Alesa smirked.