Hey

Mitchs POV

Cancun. Cancun.

Why did Jessica insist on having everyone show up and entire week before the wedding?

"This is gonna be so expensive..." I grumbled.

"Cmon Mitch-pie! You said I could have the wedding just the way I want! I want to hang out here for a week before the wedding. So there." She smiled, poking my shoulder to raise her teasing.

"I don't get it. We could've just stayed here for our HONEYMOON. We don't need to be here before it." I whined.

"Quit it! Everyone else should be arriving throughout the week! We are having a lot of people fly in." Jessica said sweetly, trying to sound considerate.

"Yeah. Jerome is flying in with Alanna. Ryan is flying in with Kaila. Adam is flying in with Alanna. Rob and Matt are coming together. Preston, Lachlan are flying separately, and Ashley said she might fly in with Vikk since they live in the same area." I said.

"Wait wait wait." Jessica said, stopping us in the middle of the terminal.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Ashley? Since when did you two start talking again?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Jerome invited her as his extra quest..and..I didn't want anything to he awkward between us..so." I rambled off, getting caught in Jessica's piercing blue eyes that stared at me like daggers.

"....okay! Sounds great!" Jessica smiled, switching to a cute a cuddly physique.

She began walking ahead, leaving me in confusion.

I was certain she was gonna rip my head off.

I trailed behind her as we exited the airport, my thoughts scrambling in my brain.

Me and Ashley have been talking non stop since our first call. It became a routine to talk to each other. We stayed up so late skyping on our phones, I awoke to the sound of her snoring, her camera facing her sleepy body, seeing that we both fell asleep during the call.

I blushed again. Dammit. She is just so cute with...everything.

My eyes reverted to the girl in front of me. Her long tan legs striding against the sidewalk as her lengthy, caramel hair bounce with each step.

This was my fiance. My soul mate. The supposed love of my life that I will be bound too forever. I shouldn't be thinking about my old flame.

I quickly laced my fingers around Jessica's and she smiled her pretty smile.

My heart went fuzzy and I felt better.

Im in love with Jessica.

No doubt to worry about.

"OI! I SEE YOU CANT WAIT FOR US!"

I smirked, and turned on my heels to face Jerome.

He had the platinum blonde Alanna snaked around his arm, waving at us.

"Sorry. Kinda wanted some alone time ya know." I chuckled.

"You will always get Cock-Blocked when Im around." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. He walked up to me and we grabbed each others hand as we swooped in for a quick hug.

"My boy is getting married! Im gonna cry." Jerome said, wiping a false tear from his eye.

"Shut up dude." I smirked.

"Alanna!"
"Jessica!"

We turned to see our girls hugging and jumping up and down on their feet as they squealed out their greetings.