Skype Glitch

In an attempt to cheer up my spirits, even though I was absolutely fine with the fact of my first love getting married, Jerome decided to record some gameplay with me.

"What up dawgs." I said, entering the skype call.

"Long time no see Ashley." Ryan said cooly.

Well yeah of course its been a long time. You asses always ignore me.

"Good to hear from you again." I said sweetly.

"Wanna play some old fashion Hunger Games or what?" Jerome asked.

I pondered the idea. "Uuumm-"

"Why dont we ask Mitch to join us?" Ryan interrupted.

My heart almost pole-vaulted against my chest as I heard the accursed name.

"N-naaah. I think hes with Jess right now-" Jerome paused, knowing his efforts only made it worse.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Hunger games. Lets just do that." I said as I began rubbing my temples.

"Sweet." Ryan said.

We logged onto a server and picked an arena to battle in.

The recording was filled with laughs and angry screams as every other recording, and I did feel pretty happy to play with them again.

Even if it is just out if pity.

Fuck you head voice.

I hopped above the tree tops as I noticed Ryan below me. He was picking out some items from a chest, and I noticed he was fully equipped in iron armor.

"Thats some sweet armor Ryan." I giggled evilly.

"What? Where are you?" He asked, moving his character around.

"HIYAA!" I shouted, springing from the treetops as I pelted him with deadly blows.

"AHHH FUCK!" He shouted while clumsily pulling out his sword.

Death came quick as his character flashed a final red before falling over and evaporating, shooting out his items and experience points from the ground.

"She-demon!" Ryan shouted, making Jerome laugh.

"Since when did you get good at Minecraft?" Ryan jabbed, making me smirk in my chair.

"Well it all started when I was born.." I began, making the boys chuckle.

"Too bad she isnt as good as me!" Jerome shouted, and I was well aware of his tone of voice.

I grabbed a cobweb from my inventory and turned around fast.

Sure enough, Jerome's angry bacca character was charging at me with a diamond sword in his hand.

I placed it quickly and he was stuck.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jerome shouted.

I began hitting him a fee times before he broke free.

"Good strat but you're still dead." Jerome laughed evilly.

I grabbed another cobweb, trapping him yet again.

"AGAIN?" He shouted, making me giggle like a school girl as I ran into the trees and out of his sight.

"Hold on! Pause the recording everybody." Ryan said.

My hand pressed the pause button and I switched back to the Skype call.

"What is it?" Jerome said, grabbing a soda from his desk.