Lunch Date (with a bit of chaos)

(I'll do updates every Saturday)
(BTW Baekhyun is not one of Moonbyul's siblings anymore and Hyuna and Dawn are not their parents. I changed it)

I wake up to Solar shaking me with panic in her face. I jolt up out of bed and grab her arms.

Me: "What's wrong?"
I shake her a bit to get an answer.

Solar: "You have no cute clothes to wear for your date today.""

I take my hands off of her and look at her in disbelief .

Me: "I though somebody died or something serious."

She sends a cheeky smile my way as she and I walk to the kitchen.

Solar: "Breakfast is ready. Let's hope those kids didn't eat all of it already."

I laugh at her. She smiles hearing me laugh. She stops and turns to look at me.

Solar: "It's good that you're laughing and smiling. I didn't like when you weren't being the Moonbyul we all know and love. I just hope you don't get hurt and we lose you again."

She brushes the hair out of my face and then pats my head slightly. She turns back around and continues towards the kitchen. I stop to think about what she said and then I continue on after her. When we get in the kitchen I can see Hwasa and Wheein already eating. I laugh at all the crumbs that have made there way around both their mouths. I grab a napkin and immediately start wiping their mouths with them groaning and turning away from me in the process. Solar sets two plates for us on the table. I sit down and start to eat.

Hwasa: "Unnie has a date today."

She shrieks and throws her hands up in excitement. I think I turned three shades of red.

Wheein: "She needs to pick out a really cute outfit for Yoongi Sunbaenim. We'll make her look fabulous."

She smiles and stares off into space imagining the outfit in her head. I choke on my food listening to all this nonsense.

Me: "What are you guys talking about? I went to lunch with him last time and he was fine with my outfit."
Wheein and Hwasa look at me in disbelief.

Hwasa: "You guys went out before and you didn't tell us."

Me: "I'm so sorry I forgot I didn't tell you guys."
She waves it off.

Wheein: "We have a lot of schedules starting tomorrow so you won't be able to see Yoongi for a while. So take today to do what you want."

I nod at her and send a flying kiss her way. She playfully catches it and puts it on her cheek.

Solar: "Okay we'll talk about the styling after we finish eating."

After eating all three girls bolt right to my closet upstairs. I follow them slowly with my soda in hand.

When I get to my room I see clothes all over the floor. I screech in surprise, spilling my soda in the process.

Me: "Why are you guys making such a mess in here?"

Solar: "We're looking for an outfit for your date."

Hwasa screams in happiness and holds up an outfit.

Hwasa: "This is perfect unnie."

I go around Solar and jump over the clothes on the floor to see what she picked out.