A Misunderstanding

(Couples are J-hope-Wheein, Solar-RM, Hwasa-Jungkook Moobyul-Yoongi)

I feel someone shaking me awake. "Moonbyul, please wake up. I'm so sorry." I open my eyes to very bright lights. I squint and blink again. I look down and see Yoongi crying. "What happened?" Yoongi's head snaps up at the sound of my voice. His eyes brighten and he kisses me on the forehead. I indulged in the skin ship until I realized what happened before I passed out. I push him off gently. His mood dissipates. "What happened Yoongi?" He frowns at the use of his real name. "You almost got hit by a car. The car stopped but you passed out and hit your head on the concrete. I couldn't catch you in time." I feel tears run down my cheeks. Yoongi tried to say something, but our members barged in. Solar immediately runs towards me. Yoongi reaches for me, but I pull away and shake my head. The guys look at us in confusion.

"What happened?" Solar says, worried. I stay silent while Yoongi explains everything except the kiss. Hwasa sees my tears. "Why are you crying Byul?" I stay silent. Hwasa looks at Yoongi in confusion. Wheein hits Yoongi on the chest. "What did you do to her? It was obviously something. She wouldn't be crying like this." I cry harder. "What happened on the date? I won't ask again. Someone better give me an answer." Yoongi tries to stutter out an answer, but Jungkook gets up to defend his hyung. "Maybe you should chill and let him explain himself. You don't even know. It might be her fault." Hwasa growls in anger. "I can't believe I liked you. You're an asshole."

Hwasa storms off. Wheein follows behind her. I look up and see Jungkook gaping in shock. Solar wipes my tears away and whispers to me softly. 'Moon. Can you tell me what happened?" I nod. I sniff and while my eyes with the back of my hands. Wheein had come back with Hwasa. "When we were about to leave the noodle restaurant, this waitress stopped us. She asked if she could talk to Yoongi for a minute. I didn't think anything of it and let him go...." Yoongi walked out of my hospital room. I teared up again. "They were taking a while, so I went out to see what was taking him so long and he was kissing her. He didn't even push her away. I started crying and ran towards the street. And that's how it happened." I literally see the waves of anger rolling off of all my members. "Okay calm down girls. I'll fix this. Let him explain himself." Jin says, ever the peacemaker. I laugh bitterly. "What is there to explain Jin?"

Jin hesitates to answer. Yoongi comes back. Hwasa launches herself at him. Jungkook catches her by the waist. She shrugs him off roughly. "Don't fucking touch me." A doctor comes in, noticing the tension. "Hello everyone. Moonbyul just has a mild concussion. She will stay here and be monitored for 4 days." The doctor exits the room and silence overtakes everyone. Solar is the first to speak up. "I think you guys should leave." Yoongi starts to protest; she levels him with a sharp glare. "Especially Yoongi." The guys leave on by one. With Yoongi lingering behind. About an hour later the girls were asked to leave. My manager brought me clothes for the next few days.

Over the next few days, I woke up with flowers surrounding the entire room. I get up, ignoring the flowers, to take a shower. After my shower I go up to the flowers in search of a card. I already know he sent them. I just need confirmation. I hear a knock at the door. I turn towards it. I see the waitress Jia smirking at me. "Look at you. So weak. It's pathetic. You don't deserve him.' I scoff at her. "Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be somewhere doing something slutty." She glares at me. "Security." I called out. She walks away before they get to her.

A few hours later Yoongi steps into my room. I walk towards the bed and flop down on it. "Moonbyul, let me explain myself." I roll my eyes at him. "What more is there to explain? She's obviously the one you're interested in and not me." He shakes his head. "Listen to me. She's one of my ex-girlfriends." I stared at him in shock. "That makes this worse. You're breaking up with me for one of your exes." I throw my hands up in the air. He grabs my hands. I pull them away. "You don't get to touch me." He nods in understanding. "Please let me finish explaining. She's an obsessive ex. She threatened you. She said for a kiss she would leave you alone. I said yes. I was only going for a peck, but she forced herself on me. Then you walked over and saw. I'm so sorry. I let it get out of hand." He looks at me trying to see my reaction. "Your ex came here earlier. Tell her to watch herself. I have a dangerous family. '

He laughs and grabs my hands. He smiles when I don't pull away this time. "I have no doubt about it, you mafia princess. (Moonbyul being a part of a mafia family is known globally). "Am I being forgiven? I don't like you being mad at me." I press a kiss to his lips. "Yes, but if you do it again, I will hurt you." I say threateningly. "Yeah, Whatever. Kiss me more." Someone whistles and we pull apart. I see all our members. "I see you guys have made up." Taehyung says. "Yeah, anyways can you guys please take me home?" I grab my bag and make my way to the van. I see Yoongi running after me. "Can we have another date? It's going to be better this time." I smile and nod. "Text me." I smirk at him and walk the rest of the way. Wheein sits next to me smirking. "Girl, he was staring at your ass." She utters. "Good." I say smiling. "My day has been great." Solar looks back at me and smiles. "I'm glad Byul."