Is This What Happiness Feels Like?

"Please don't do this." I hear from behind me. I flinch a bit. I'm absolutely fucking terrified. "Break up with Yoongi-Oppa." I don't answer and she gets closer pointing at my chest. Tears spring to my eyes in fear. "Hey." She looks away from me and I see her eyes light up. "Yoongi-Oppa!" I stay frozen, tears running down my cheeks. I see the gun disappear and suddenly the girl is being forced into a police car.

Strong arms wrap around as I collapse and immediately start sobbing recognizing who it is. "I'm so sorry Moon. It's okay baby. You're safe now." He says running soothing fingers through my hair. I look up at the girls with blurry eyes and they join in on embracing me. "Let's go home and she can rest", the manager says helping me and Yoongi up off the ground. I let go of Yoongi and Solar immediately pulls me into a hug and not letting me go until we got in the van. Yoongi appears at the car door and wipes the tears off my face with his thumbs.

"Call me after you get your rest okay." He pecks me on the lips. He closes the door leaving me in shock. "Okay guys let's get you all home. No schedules for the rest of this week. Moonbyul go home and rest and be careful. All of you." We all nod in understanding.

When we arrive home I unlock the door and bolt up to my room and lock my door. I hear mumbling so I assume the girls were following after me. Someone knocks. "Hey unnie.........um can we sit in there with you? We don't even have to talk about it." I feel wetness drop on my hand. 'When did I start crying?' I go to the door slowly and unlock it. The girls open the door and immediately pull me a hug.

They sat on the floor, hugging me until I feel asleep in Wheein's arms. When I woke up I heard whispering above me. I pulled myself away from whoever was hugging me and cream my eyes open. "Hey babe. Slept well?" The mysterious yet familiar voice says.

"What the hell Kai? Let go of me." I push his arms off me. He holds his hand up in surrender. "Why the hell are you in my room and hugging me nonetheless? Get out." I say genuinely angry. He huffs and walks out the room. I walk follow after him trying to find my girls. When I spot them I explode. "Why the hell did you guys let him in this house without my permission?" Solar gets up to diffuse the conflict. "He said he wanted to talk to you. I thought you were awake so I let him in. I'm sorry."

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Kai what do you want?" I say a bit grouchy from my interrupted nap. "Well I wanted to find out for myself if you and Yoongi were dating. So are you?" I narrow my eyes at. "Yes, now get out Kai. We can be friends and all but you have to know space and privacy dude." When he walks out the door I sigh loudly.

"Can we go somewhere? I'm bored and very fucking annoyed." The girls nod in agreement. We all start thinking about a good place to go to. Wheein perks up and says "How about Karaoke? And we can invite BTS." We all agree and I go to call Yoongi in my room.

"Hey Yoongi I was wondering if you and the guys wanted to come with us to the karaoke place downtown." "Shouldn't you be resting? I thought you would be a bit lenient to go out after what happened today." I swallow the lump that appeared in my throat after remembering. "We can go if you want and plus I can spend time with my girlfriend." "So meet us there at 5:00 okay." "Yeah okay."

The manager had the whole karaoke place rented out for 2 hours for our safety. So no more incidents like that photo shoot. We arrived a little bit earlier that five cause we had food and drinks to be delivered at 4:30. When five pm came around the girls and I were already tipsy and singing songs. The guys came into the big booth and laughed at our behavior.

"Wow! They're even more chaotic than us." Jungkook says as Solar and Wheein are sing She's gone by Steelheart at the top of their lungs. I take the mic from Wheein and start singing, not even notice the guys. "LADY, WON'T YOU SAVE ME!!!" I singing in a decent enough voice. Hwasa laughs at something Wheein does. I go to grab my drink. Yoongi takes it from me and sits bedside me. I look up at him and pout.

"Hey, my drink." He laughs at my whiny voice and takes a swig from my bottle. I get up and poke Jungkook. "Hey, you should sing 'For You'. I saw your masked singer performance it was good." He looks up at me from where he's sitting and nods shyly. I go up to the keyboard and type the song in, handing him the mic afterwards.

I go sit back down by Yoongi and I notice he drunk all my soju. "Since you drank my soju go get me another." I point to the cooler in the hallway. He laughs but gets up and gets me another drink. I take it from and chug it. Feeling the satisfying burn go down my throat. After Jungkook finishes singing (and gets a 100). "I like your songs. I know all of them." I see a mischievous glint in his eyes after I say that. "Let's test that shall we. " I smirk at him. "Let's go." I shrug at him. "If you get 5 or more words of any song I choose wrong. You will be my servant for 4 days. Same if you win." I laugh at him knowing I'm going to win.

"Bring it on baby." I keep my arms around his waist while he decides what song to choose. I snuggle into his neck trying to distract him for my benefit. He finally chooses a song and I let go of him. The rest of the guys just sat there watching our conflict unfold.

"Come on Yoongi." I hand him the other mic as the intro to Agust D plays. (Performance is in the top). After the song finishes Yoongi looks at me in surprise. "You knew all the lyrics? Wow." I smile at him and nod. "You lose. I win". He laughs at me and wraps his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. "Okay, okay, what should I do as your servant? Huh." I put my finger on my chin pretending to think. "Go out with me to a fancy restaurant and pay for all my food." I say now cupping his cheeks. He pecks my lips again. "Understood. I take you tomorrow." I grin up at him.

Someone clears their throat and Yoongi pulls away from me. I expect to see one of the girls or even one of the guys.

"Are you guys dating?" I look up and see Minseok standing outside the door of our karaoke booth with EXO member. "Oh my god why."