A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone

"Oh my god, Minseok how did you even get in here? They're are guards surrounding this place." I say a bit nervous. "They know I'm your brother so they let me in. So when were you going to tell me that you and him were dating." He says narrowing his eyes at Yoongi, "You didn't give me time to see if he was right for you." I smile at him, relieved he isn't angry. He comes in the booth and brings be into a bone crushing hug. I laugh hearing him whisper "I'll kill him if he hurts you sis." I let go of him and see Kai side-eyeing me. "Hey guys. How you been?" I say walking over and putting arm around Chanyeol to hug him. (The author's bias btw) They all ramble on about hectic schedules and trashy shit their entertainment does. 

I hear the door open and a crash down the hall. I see Blackpink and VAV. Coincidence. I think not. I cross my arms in question. "Why the hell are you guys here?" Ayno and Lisa avoid my eyes completely. I look at Minseok and see him whistling, looking at the wall.  "Bro, I swear if mom and dad just pop out of nowhere I will fight all of you. Is this an intervention or something? Why are y'all all here?" I say in confusion. I feel someone tap my shoulder. "Hey Moonbyul, Who are they to you?" Jin asks curiously. "My older brother Minseok," I point to him. "And my baby sister and brother Lisa and Ayno." I say poking their cheeks. 

Jin nods. "So you guys are all siblings and idols?" We nod. "Unnie has a boyfriend." Jennie says hugging me and teasing me. I blush hiding my face in her neck. My members walk over and tease me as well. Yoongi comes over and pulls me away from them hugging me by the waist. "Leave her alone guys and let's get a bigger room so we can all sing together." I get my phone and call my favorite food restaurant. "Yo, I'm ordering more food and alcohol. What do you guys want?" They all start saying stuff into the phone. My members and Blackpink spent most of their time eating and teasing me until my face heated beyond my control.  "Minnie oppa can EXO-CBX sing Hey Mama for me?" Lisa says looking at him with her irresistible puppy dog eyes. I make a sound of agreement and look at him with puppy dog eyes.  

 "Yoooooooo!!!!!! Let's go!" I yell as they walk up and start singing. "HEY MAMA!!!!" All of us girls start singing along at the top of our lungs. Ayno notices Yoongi looking at me with a fond smile. At some point my drunk ass gets up and takes the mic from Baekhyun. I start singing, my words are slurring and I'm swaying a bit. I notice the girls recording me so I turn around and put on a show for the camera. When the song finishes I  go up to Hwasa and plop into her lap. I lay my head on her chest because I'm really fucking tired and drunk. She hands me a bottle of water and I ignore it still sipping on a bottle of strawberry flavored soju. 

At some point Hwasa throws me into Yoongi's lap cause she wants to dance. Yoongi takes my bottle of soju and replaces it with my water bottle. "Why are you crying baby?" I touch my face and feel my fingers come away wet. "I.....I don't know?"  It came out a question rather than a statement. "Did I make you cry?" I look up at him. "Of course not. They're tears or happiness." I smile brightly at him. He leans down to kiss me softly. He pulls away too wipe away my tears with his thumbs. 

I see a flash and then hear giggles afterwards. I groan and look behind me to see Blackpink looking at Lisa's phone while giggling. "You girls are menaces." I say getting up from Yoongi's lap to snatch the phone from them. "Oh my god, I hate you all." I say in a whiny voice while pouting. Lisa and Jennie hug me while laughing. "Sorry Unnie. We'll stop teasing you." Lisa says while still giggling. "Guys it's 2 am. We've been here for about 9 hours. I called our manager." Jin says showing us the time on his  phone. I went back to Yoongi and fell asleep in his lap.  

"Moon wake up. Unnie wake up. We're home and I can't carry you." I push the person away hearing a surprised squeak. I groan holding my head. "My head fucking hurts man." I get up and then knock my head against someone else's. The person and I both release a cry of pain. "God Damn it." I open my eyes to see Wheein gripping her head in pain. "Sorry baby." I say rubbing her head in apology. She smiles and pulls me out the car to the house. "I'm sleeping in your room Wheein." She snorts. "Why though?" I say look at her as she continues to drag me upstairs. "Because yours is closer and my limbs feel like lead right now." She laughs out loud this time. "Your fault for drinking so much." 

Contrary to her words she leads us to her room and lets me snuggle into her side. "Does he make you happy unnie?" I grin up at her. "Yes"  She nods and I start running my fingers through her hair. "Keep this between you and me unnie." She giggles. "I kinda like Hoseok." I almost squeal but she covers my mouth. I look at her and see her cheeks flaming. "Unnie don't say anything." I nod and bite her palm. She pulls her hand away with a glare. "Now I can tease you instead."  I say poking her sides making her thrash around the bed giggling. "Okay, stop I surrender." I stop poking her and snuggle into her side again. "Good night, love you unnie."  She says drifting off. I kiss her forehead and mumble a "I love you too." Before I drift off to sleep myself.