Mom & Dad

(The ages have been altered to fit the ages of the kids.)

                      Moonbyul's P.O.V

                      Few Months Later

We had been a few months since we got got Xiumin back and everyone was celebrating Ayno's birthday with a night out at the new club that was in town,Club V. Xiumin was partying like he didn't have a gash in his arm that hadn't healed yet. Ayno was going after girls while Lisa was going after men. After a while Lisa was chilling with me drinking a margarita. I was drinking tequila shots. I'm a heavyweight so I can handle them.

Me: "Xiumin Oppa!!!"
I yell at him over the music. He looked around and looked for who called him. I went up to him and smack him in the head. He gave me a look of pain and rubbed his head.

Xiumin: "What!!!??"
I point at his bloody bandaged arm. He looks at it and gasps. I give him my mom look with my arms crossed.

Xiumin: "I'm sorry!!!! I reopened it."
I roll my eyes.

I call everyone and we leave.

Lisa: "Don't you think you took it to far back at the tattoo shop."
I look at her.

Me: "I had to sell it didn't I? But I'll apologize. They're are cameras in the tattoo shop. They think that we don't know they're watching. So I had to make them believe that Mom aka Hyuna was not related to us."
Everyone nods in sync.

Ayno: "Hey Noona have you seen dad lately."
He asks. I shake my head and explained how busy I've been with the comeback and fansigns.

Xiumin: "You don't spend time with us or with mom and dad. All you do is chill with your damn members as if you don't have a family too spend time with. We would at least like to see what you've been doing lately or what if we want to have time with you? Huh? You wouldn't fucking know."

Me: "When you say "we" don't you mean 'you'."
He turns away from me and starts talking again.

Xiumin: "Yeah I miss you baby sis."
I turn him around and smile at him.

Me: "Why didn't you say so you big idiot?"
He hugs me.

Xiumin: "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I need you too keep me sane."
I laugh at him and back up from the hug. We turn back to our siblings who have confusion on there faces.

Lisa: "Didn't you"

Ayno: "Just have"

Ayno: "A fight"

Lisa: "And then"

Ayno: "Make up"

Xiumin: "Very quickly"
They say finishing each other's sentences. We nod looking at them.

Me: "It's getting late I need to be back at the dorm."
They pretend to cry holding on too me.

Lisa: "Whyyyyyyyy Unnie? I don't want you too leave."
They nod agreeing with Lisa.

Me: "We are all idols. We all have a comebacks too worry and we fans that we don't want to disappoint. Right?"

All: "Right! Bye Noona/Unnie/Moonbyul!"
I walk over to my car only to be pushed up against my car. I push the person off only to see a horny drunk man. My siblings hadn't left yet so they saw the man and walked over to me.

Me: "Aye dude you got the wrong girl to mess with."
I push him off me yet again. He reaches for me but I punch him really hard giving him a bloody nose.

Man: "You bitch!"
He tries to slap me but Ayno and Xiumin held him back while me and Lisa punch him in the face until he's bloody a bit. Lisa lingered a bit but she backed off after a while. After we finished Ayno called a cab and he ordered the cab to take him to the hospital.