Chapter 5

The first week of filming went well, and considering this was the last season of Impractical Jokers, Brian was happy for that. He wanted the show to end on a high note. He was a little sad that things would be changing after a few months, but he was excited to finally be able to have time to focus on opening his brewery and beer garden. He'd been working with contractors for about a year, once the guys decided that season 12 would, indeed, be their last full IJ season. He wanted a place to highlight his beers but also have a place to bring in local comedians and musicians, and the occasional Tenderloins show.

Brian woke up to a cloudy Tuesday and was glad that filming was inside. He checked on his cats, after getting dressed, and made sure they had plenty of food. He hopped in his Jeep and drove to New Jersey for the focus group filming location.

He nodded when he saw the cute blonde, Kelli, pointing towards the makeup artists. He sat down and let the lead artist powder his skin. He hadn't really talked to Jacki too much since they ended up at the same deli the week before. He'd spent a little time flirting with Kelli, not mentioning that he had jerked off to her photos a few times.

There was a little downtime so Brian wandered over to Kelli and started flirting with her. She blushed as he complimented her hair. He'd found out that she was from Ohio and was a hockey fan and she wanted to work up to executive producer one day. As they chatted, he could feel his pants tighten a little bit. He would have cooled off on the flirting but she always reciprocated and that particular Tuesday was no different.

"Q, you're such a flirt!"

"Is that a problem," he asked, teasingly.

"No, but you always do it on set and there's so much I'd do if we were anywhere else."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

She leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Pull your cock out and suck it."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into a maintenance closet in the hallway of the building. Then he unzipped his pants and stood there. He watched as she knelt down and reached in his pants and found what she was looking for. He saw his cock in her hand and then watched as she put it in her mouth, looking up at him as she did.

She worked up and down the shift of his penis and he grabbed her hair. It felt so good to have her sucking him. He tried to not make too much noise as she swirled her tongue around his cock. He moved her head back on forth on his dick as he got closer to cumming. She kept him in her mouth when he came, and then swallowed his juice. He put himself back inside his pants and zipped up. She stood and he grabbed her breasts.

"Next time I'm gonna cum all over these."

She pulled her top and bra off then put his hands on her naked breasts. She let him squeeze and fondle them. And he couldn't resist sucking the nipples. He unbuttoned her pants and reached down to her vagina and started to tease her, just on the outside. One of her hands joined his and she pushed his fingers inside her. He loved how wet she was. He kepted giving her breasts attention while fingering her. He finally pulled her pants off and turned her around. He fingered her from behind and then got under her and licked her clit. He grabbed her ass cheeks and bit down before giving her a couple of light spankings. He stood up, still behind her, and pulled his pants down and started fucking her from behind. He held on the her hips as he thrusted.

When they finished, Brian put his dick in his pants and left the closet. He headed to the other Jokers and got ready for filming. When they broke for lunch he saw that Kelli had texted him, asking for another round of fun un the closet. He replied that he would like that. Only one more time, any more than that and she's going to think this is a regular thing.