Chapter 18

Four weeks had gone by and Jacki was in a routine with her new job. She arrived at the studio around 6am and started working on actors around 7am, after she had stopped by craft services for breakfast. By 10am she was on touch up duty. She liked working with the cast and guest actors. The long days were worth the money and experience. But part of her missed her time in New York working with the Impractical Jokers crew.

After a particularly long day she crawled in bed in her hotel room. She'd been staying in an extended stay hotel where she had a sma kitchen and fridge versus just a bed and TV. She opened her Instagram app and scrolled through the timeline. She wished that Brian posted more often. She missed him. She missed riding in his Jeep. She missed how he made love to her.

"One text can't hurt."

They hadn't had any contact since the phone call on the day she left New York. She typed out three words then paused. She told herself to send it.

"I miss you."

There, its out there.

"I miss you like crazy."

She hadn't really expected him to reply. But now he had. What was she supposed to say?

"Only a few weeks until your wrapped right?"

"Friday is our last day for a challenge."

That was only a few day away. She couldn't believe time had passed so quickly. Tacoma was wrapping the next day and she hadn't really made plans for the holidays.

"I can't believe it."

"Yeah. You okay?"

She wasn't. She wanted to get on the next plane to New York and let him make love to her.

"Just missing you."

"I miss you, too. Is it wrong that I think about kissing you?"

"Just kissing?"

"OK I think about the other stuff. Lol"

"Me too."

"What would you want me to do if I was there?"

Was this happening? Was he really initiating sexting?

"I'd want you to pull off my panties and finger me."

"Ooo yeah that would be great. I'd want to go down on you, that ok?"

"Yes!"

"Thats my favorite thing. You taste so good, baby."

She was getting wet.

"I'm getting wet, Brian."

"Good. I'm getting hard."

"I wish I could feel that inside me."

"Baby I want to stuff you with my dick!"

She got more wet and started touching herself. She wanted to feel him inside her while she rode him.

Before long her phone rang. It was Brian.

"You still wet?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Spread your legs, baby."

She did as he instructed and for the next hour they kept pushing each other closer and closer to orgasm. When Jacki reached her climax she heard Brian trying to catch up. He did finally cum and sighed with satisfaction.

"Baby, I miss you."

"I miss you, too, Brian."

"Jacki, do you think you'll ever come back to New York?"