Chapter 13

"I got you
I got you on my mind
And its time to make you see

So I'll just make this
A little more obvious
'Cause I get what I want
And I want you to get with me!"

Brian looked over across the room and watched Jacki belting out the song. He started to make his way towards her as she sang. He hadn't forgotten that she had a good voice but it had been a few weeks since he'd heard it. Even completely wet she was eye catching. Her hair was starting to dry a little and there was a slight wave forming at the ends.

"Don't think you know
How far I'm gonna go
Can't stop this feeling
Y

ou cannot run away

Baby I'm what's on your mind
You can't stop this feeling
There is no escape
N

o sleep tonight

You won't get
No sleep tonight
You want me"

The sensual lyrics were catching his attention as much as the way her body moved as she sang. Her hips were moving from side to side and her jeans were hugging them tightly. He could see her bra through her wet t-shirt.

When the song came to an end she walked over to Brian. He was pretty turned on after being serenaded. When she got close he pulled her in and, unable to stop himself, he kissed her. She returned the kiss, to his great pleasure. They stood there kissing for a few minutes. He broke the kiss to make a suggestion.

"How about we go somewhere and dry off?"

After she agreed he got an Uber and soon they were headed back to Jacki's place. When they arrived they hurried inside. Her keys landed on the floor as he reached around her body and began kissing her again. He pulled his shirt from his body and then pulled hers off, as well. They both discarded they wet jeans and shoes, leaving them just in their underwear as they made their way to Jacki's bedroom.

Brian's erection was freed from his boxers once they crossed the threshold to her bedroom. She laid on the bed and he saw her eyes fixate on his hard cock. He rubbed it a couple of times, letting her watch. Then he crawledcon top of her and rubbed it against the outside of her panties, taunting her with his eight inches. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her legs around his waist. They kissed hard, his tongue entering her mouth. He took two fingers and let them find their way inside her panties.

He could hear a little moan as he teased her outer lips. Then he made his way to the clit and carefully, and gently, stroked it. He could feel her getting wet and he took the cue to put his fingers inside her. She let out another moan. Her hands were still holding his neck and when she moaned she would grab on to him. He felt her shiver and he pulled the fingers from her vagina and finally pulled the panties and bra off her. He got on his knees and put himself inside her, then leaned in close so she could feel his warm, naked body against hers.

He slowly put himself inside her, letting only the tip in first. She moaned and reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks, gripping them hard. He pushed more of himself in her and she moaned and gripped his ass harder. Once he was fully inside her she said his name, loudly.

"Oh Brian!"

"Thats right, take it all in!"

"Oh fuck, Brian!"

He thrusted slowly, letting her feel all of him going in and out of her wet vagina. This wasn't just a fuck for him and he wanted her to feel that. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as they both could.

After several minutes of going slow and steady and being close to her, Brian sat back on his knees and brought Jacki's legs up to his shoulders. He watched as she touched her breasts and closed her eyes in pleasure. He smiled and looked down to where he was entering her. He liked that she had some hair on her pussy. He rubbed her there, stirring up more wetness that drizzled to her entrance.

He finally let her legs down and got right on top of her again. He leaned to her and kissed her mouth then her neck. He touched her down between her breasts as he began suckling her nipples. He was so hard and his cock would randomly make contact with her body as he kissed and sucked on her breasts.

"I wanna make you feel so good, Jacki," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, you do. You're so good."

"Do you want me inside you again?"

"Yes. I want all of you. I want to feel you cum inside me."

He kissed her again and then laid on top of her, putting his cock inside her. He thrusted slowly, again. As she got louder with every time she said his name and as she trembled underneath him, Brian knew she was close to orgasm. He started going faster and when he could see her getting to orgasm, he allowed himself to cum, as well. 

He stated in her for a minute or so and then slowly pulled out of her. He laid down next to her and kissed her shoulder as his hand gently caressed her hip. What they had just shared was better than he'd imagined. She finally turned to face him and he kissed her as deeply and as passionately as he knew how. It was in that moment of afterglow that he knew he was falling for her.

***lyrics by The Faders, No Sleep Tonight***