Chapter 21

Brian watched Jacki for a moment, she was still sleeping. They'd been locked in her hotel room for nearly 24 hours. He'd definitely fucked her hard that first time they were intimate, but after he had showered and eaten he was ready to really show her how much he had missed her.

He kissed and caressed every inch of her body. Touching her just enough to give her pleasure. He had let his fingers linger in places like her labia, and her inner thighs, her nipples, and her neck. He traced her body with his hand while they watched TV. He rubbed her nipples and teased her clit, letting her enjoy being the one getting all the attention. He was hard most of the time, and his penis sometimes poked her while he was touching her.

He kissed her inner thighs and licked them until he saw her getting wet. Then he nibbled her thighs until she started touching herself with him looking on. He placed her fingers so that her labial lips were pulled back, revealing herself to him. He then spent time licking and fingerings her. She would twist and moan, just like he wanted.

But it was when he would put himself inside her, and let her enjoy the full length of his penis, that he knew this was love making. He would pull himself almost totally out of her and then slowly push back in. The moans that accompanied his technique were his favorite. He could tell she was enjoying feeling all of him each time. He came harder that time than he did before. He didn't really remember what time he fell asleep, but he he was very happy knowing he would wake up next to her.

When he awoke and felt her body next to his he smiled. Four weeks of not seeing each other, and not talking to each other, had been awful. He was just ready to go home and take her on a real date, and that was not something he had done in a while- date. He wasn't even sure how things were going to play out. Did she expect to move in with him? Would he be bringing her to see his family for Christmas? He lingered on that thought, imagining what it would be like to have her at his parents house.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

Jacki's voice brought Brian back to the present moment.

"Just you and me. You don't happen to have my wallet do you?"

Her laugh troubled him.

"What? What's so funny?"

He watched her sit up, her breasts no longer covered by the sheets of the bed.

"I don't. Its back in New York. In Murr's safety deposit box."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

He was frustrated. He just wanted to get on a plane and get back to Staten Island, and his cats. He saw Jacki get up from the bed and cross the room to her purse.

"I already got it covered, babe." She had a pair of keys dangling from her hand.

He sighed with relief, "You're the best!"

He hopped up from the bed and hugged her. He loved how it felt to embrace her while they were both naked. Neither had worn clothes since they took them off the day before. Then he thought about the fact that he didn't have any clean clothes and he would have to drive all the way back to New York in the same clothes.

"Uhh. I'm gonna need some clothes soon."

"Already taken care of."

He looked at her.

"The guys brought a bag for you. Its in the closet."

He let go of her body and then opened the closet. His duffle bag was on the floor. He put it on the bed and started pulling clothes from it. But they weren't normal clothes. It was Joe's Captain Fatbelly costume.

"You've got to be kidding me!!"

He was mad. The punishment was supposed to be over. Then he saw Jacki's hand unzip one of the sides of the bag. Inside was a pair of jeans, a few shirts, and two pairs of boxers.

"How did you...?"

"You already forgot that I know those guys? I bought some stuff when I got in town. I figured they would try something like this."

"Thank you, babe," he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "When I get my wallet back I'm going to take you out for dinner."

They had a late check out for noon, so Brian invited Jacki to a warm shower. He covered her breasts in soap and rubbed them. Then he worked down from her chest to her stomach and then between her legs. His hard penis pressed against her and she had it and began stroking it. He liked everything she did. He lifted one of her legs and brought it to his side. He felt her guide his penis inside her. They both held the wall as they fucked.

When they finished they both got dressed and headed to the rental car. Brian laughed when Jacki told him that Pete offered to pay for the rental car which meant she picked a very nice Chevy Camero. He asked if he could drive and she tossed the keys to him. They threw their bags in the trunk and were soon on their way home.

As they sailed the freeway in the convertible he looked over at Jacki. Her hair was flying in the wind and she had a big grin on her face. He was lucky to have her back. He was ready to get back to Staten Island and make love to her all night in his bed. He was ready to start a new journey with her.