Chapter 14

Jacki couldn't believe what just happened. She'd had sex with Brian. And it felt amazing. Her legs were useless and her vagina was content. It had been a long time since she had felt that sexually satisfied. She liked that he didn't immediately leave her bed, too. She enjoyed feeling his lips on her as he kissed her, and his hand touching her hip. But when she turned around to face him, the kiss he gave was full of passion and intensity. She broke the kiss, only to use the restroom. When she got back to the bedroom he was under the covers in the middle of the bed. He pulled them back, clearly wanting her next to him.

She happily got in the bed next to him and he wrapped her up in his arms.

"Brian, that was amazing."

"You felt that, too, huh?"

She could feel his heart pounding in his chest as she laid against him. She stroked his chest hairs gently and felt him kiss her head. It was a perfect moment. The craziness of that afternoon was melting away. The rain was finally letting up a little. But she didn't want to leave the safety of the cocoon.

"Man I am hungry!" Brian suddenly stated. They both laughed and he went in search of his phone, which was somewhere by the front door near his pants. He immediately got back under the covers and snuggled up closely to Jacki as he looked through delivery services to find dinner.

With some of her input, Brian decided on ordering Chinese food. The delivery was going to take about 45 minutes to arrive.

"I think we can find something to do until then," Brian teased. He set his phone back down and Jacki watched as he dove under the covers. She felt him mouth kissing her thighs so she spread her legs. She squealed as his lips kissed up her thighs and to her labia. His tongue licked those lips and then her clit. She grabbed his hair, short as it was, while he went down on her.

"Oh, Brian, yes! Fuck me! Yes!"

He got more intense as she screamed, which made her squirm and squeal even more. When he finally took a breath she sat up and brought his lips to her mouth. Then she got on his lap and lowered herself on to his dick. They both wrapped their arms around each other while she kept him inside her. She moved her hands to his chest and started kissing him. His hands moved to her neck and head, playing with her long hair.

She was in total ecstasy being on him and riding him. His long, full cock fill her perfectly and she could feel him all the way to the back of her vagina. It felt so amazing to be having that kind of sex with someone she knew cared about her. And while she thought it might be difficult to get to this point with Brian, she was glad that he clearly wanted her, too.

She finished first and he came soon after, they both fell over in exhaustion. Neither was cold anymore. Jacki tugged slightly on Brian's leg hairs which made me give a comical yelp.

"What was that for?!"

"Just making sure you were still awake."

"Oh yeah?"

She felt a quick pat on her ass and the playful spanking surprised her. They both started laughing and then heard a knock at the front door. Brian jumped off the bed and quickly put on his boxers. She Jacki stayed on the bed and heard Brian yell a "thank you" to the delivery guy. Jacki threw the covers off her naked body and found an oversized shirt to put on.

They both ended up at the couch in her living room and she took the remote and turned in the TV. When the middle of an Impractical Jokers episode came on she turned bright red, she had forgotten that the TV channel was still set to TruTV.

"What's this?" Brian asked in a silly voice.

"I just wanted to see what I was getting in to when I took the job for the show!"

"Yeah that was over a month ago! You haven't changed the channel?  Or were you watching for me?"

He winked at her and that made her blush even more. She already had her legs pulled up under her shirt, and then she hid her face, as well.

"Jacki! Its okay! I had a crush on you, too! Especially when you got up and sang at the karaoke machine today. You were so hot up there!"

She lifted her head and looked at Brian.

"You have a crush on me?"

"Baby, why else would I have been driving you all over New York?"

"I mean... I thought you and Kelli..."

"That wasn't anything serious, I told you that."

"And this is?"

She waited for his response. He looked over at her with the most genuine and sincere look she'd ever seen on his face.

"Jacki, you and I have both been through a lot. And I have been completely happy being a single guy. I guess I've thought that a relationship would hold me back from what I want. But today... Today I realized that if I'm in a relationship with my best friend then maybe it doesn't have to be that way. I love spending time with you. I love hanging out and talking with you. You're absolutely out of my league. But that was the best sex I've ever had- and probably because I care so much about you."

A smile crossed Jacki's face.

"I care about you, too."

He leaned over and kissed her and they proceeded to eat their Chinese food. Everything tasted better as she ate next to this sweet man. She was smitten but she was also scared. Could she see herself as his long-term girlfriend? By his side when he opened his brewery? At red carpet events for the show or other things? Could she stay in Staten Island and live with him? She was finally back on track to do what she always wanted. Was she ready to give that up?