Chapter Two; Part One: Excalibur of Souls



Hello Fans and friends, I am branching this story off a bit more. Soon you’ll get to see just who Stacy is looking for and why! My plans for the story are to brake this up a bit. So the story will go back and forth between the stories. I hope you’ll enjoy… the cast is huge and fun.

-Chris S. Clevenger



@ All Rights Reserved for the titles and stories within;

“The Elementary of a Soul” and “The Soul Stories” and “Excalibur of Souls” and “The Excalibur the Sword of Souls”

By Chris S. Clevenger

Edited Last: 1-22-13

--- Chapter Two: Part One: Excalibur of Souls ---

Five Days ago….

Someplace out in the back hills of England, a group of American archeologists and would be archeologists are looking for the site of what is said to be King Arthur castle, Camelot.

Among them a pair of girls walk from the dig site, heading off the dig site heading to what looked like rows of tents. At a very late TWO AM in the morning from what was a very long day of work for the two.

“So Anna are you going to call that guy?” the redhead with green eyes asked as they walked to their tent they shared.

“Umm maybe, I'm not sure, Meg. Why do you ask?” she asked her friend the redhead; Meg. Anna is a strong looking woman with long blond hair and sea blue eyes; she is in her mid thirties, but has a great body from how often she is working out.

But the truth of the matter was all Anna could think about at this moment was, a nice long hot shower and then bed. But she knew her friend was in the mood to talk, so she might end up being up with her a few more hours talking.

She had not really thought too much about the cute guy, that Meg had brought up. Not since they left that bar a few nights back. But she knew her friend, Meg was always going on about how if she did not find a man soon she’d ‘dry up’ or something like that. Anna guessed that it was Meg’s way of coping with not being able to have her.

Anna looked over at Meg as they walked to the cabin. She thought of how they where best of friends for all these years and even knowing Anna was not into women, Meg stayed with her as her friend. And even after the night in college; after quite a few too many drinks Meg had told Anna that she was stuck with her. Her words had been; “Anna, I know I love you!” Meg had said in a drunk voice and when Anna went to say something Meg ‘Shh-ed’ her and went on, “I know you don’t love me, but I’ll wait… I’ll grow on you and one day you’ll love me how I love you.” And before Anna had a chance to reply Meg had passed out.

Well that had been nearly ten years now. Anna knew how she felt for her friend. But she kept that to herself.

Oh sure Anna loved as her friend. But having her as a lover… Well that was something. Not something that bothered her, no. In fact she knew if she and Meg were to become lover they would only get closer to each other, for they where so close now it would be almost like nothing has changed. But it would, it would all change.