Chapter Two; Part Three: Elementary of a Soul

@ All Rights Reserved for the titles and stories within;

“The Elementary of a Soul” and “The Soul Stories” and “Excalibur of Souls” and “The Excalibur the Sword of Souls”

By Chris S. Clevenger

Edited Last: 1-23-13

--- Chapter Two; Part Three: Elementary of a Soul ---

Stacy stood on the curb deep in thought as she waited for Carlos and Jade to get a move on and follow her. She knew she felt something strong for Carlos and knew it had something to do with her dream guest a few nights back. She knew this and felt it at the same time. Then add in how shamelessly he flirted with the poor girl, Jade. Stacy rolled her eyes and looked hard at the house before her.

“This is Maylin Lee’s home, she is a loner and Hacker, her family is quite rich and powerful,” Stacy said as the others joined her.

“Will that be a problem?” Jade asked looking at the two officers still quite a bit in awe of them both.

“No, not really since we’re not here in the name of the law, this won’t be a problem at all.” Stacy said as she walked up to the house and noticed that she was alone. “What?” She asked and looked back at them.

“We’re not?” Carlos asked a bit confused still standing in the same spot as before.

“No, we’re not, I am on holyday, I have no backing here and I don’t think the FBI would take too kindly to me just peaking into someone’s home like this,”

“I would agree with them,” He said

“I second that,” Jade chimed in.

“Watson, Smith! I won’t be stealing anything, just looking around for a clue, and if you don’t wish to join me keep a watch out here.” Stacy turned away from them and walked up to the door.

“She’s not just going to go on in there is she?” Jade asked.

“Looks like it,” He said as he watched Stacy just pick the lock as if it was nothing at all. “And there she goes, I’m go in after her, someone needs to watch out for her,” He said as he walked up the walk way. “Even if it is watching out for her from herself.” He added under his breath.

Jade sighed and followed him. “I’M coming with,” She said

---

A crossed the street a young man watched as three people stepped out of a limo and a woman walked off to his friend’s home and just let herself in as if she owned the place.

“Snap,” Ryan growled as he texted Maylin that she had guests in her home and to see if she wanted him to do something about it. The reply was quick and simple. “K, No go, keep watch, will talk soon.” he frowned at the texted and slipped his cell away.

“Well, I might not be allowed to go in, but I’ll just see what they are doing.” He mostly talked with himself as his hands flew over the keys of his laptop.

Within moments he had cameras all throughout Maylin’s home working and he watched as the woman with black hair fought with two men.

“Hold on, what the hell, I didn’t see them go in!” He hissed.

---

Stacy had not been paying mind to what she was doing so when she entered the house she was caught off guard by the two big black men.

“Ah-shiz get dat Bitzh!” one of the men yelled as his buddy grabbed Stacy hard by the hair.

With a grunt of pain and quite a bit of embarrassment at being caught with her pants down Stacy stomped the man’s foot and quickly used some of her basic trainning on him.

As the man let go of her hair and let out a yell of pain Stacy quickly worked her way closer to his body and then nut-tagged him, making him bend over and she used that to flip him onto his back and round on the other man. Who was stand still looking at what she had done in what was just a split second.

“wha- who-” was all he got out before Stacy brought her foot down on his temple knocking him right out.

“Agent Holt!” Carlos said as he rushed in with his gun aimed at the ground and ready for action.

“Yes, Inspector Watson?” she asked clearly teasing him.

“Are you ok?” He asked with a little worry showing in his eyes and voice.

“Peachy, but now we need to have one of them guys I spoke of before come down and collect these goons, I want to know what I just walked into,” she said in a cheerful voice.

“Did one of them hit her on the head?” Jade asked from the door.

Carlos looked back at Jade and then turned to look at Stacy.

“No, I think she has always been crazy.” He said with a shrug.

---

Watching how she moved and how her friend carried himself and his gun Ryan knew that they where police.

“Shit! Maylin what have you gone and gotten yourself into?” He asked looking at the screens.

---

--- Chapter Two; End of Part Four: Elementary of a Soul ---