Chapter One; Part Three: Elementary of a Soul

@ All Rights Reserved for the titles and stories within;

“The Elementary of a Soul” and “The Soul Stories” and “Excalibur of Souls” and “The Excalibur the Sword of Souls”

By Chris S. Clevenger

Edited Last: 1-22-13

--- Chapter One; Part Three: Elementary of a Soul ---

Stacy watched as Carlos sat down a crossed form her at the table. "So Watson, what do you want or need?" She asked as she watched him with hot eyes.

Carlos raised an eyebrow at how she treated him. "Well, I was asked by some rather high up within Interpol to come here and to make myself available to your every need." He winced as soon as he had said the words.

With a small chuckle Stacy grinned at him. "Yes and lets hope that I will be going Latin very soon," She said as she slid the file about the three woman over too him. "Tell me all you know about these woman?" she asked.

Carlos blinked and then looked down at the file, doing anything to change the subject about sleeping with her. Oh god he wanted too, but knowing that she was someone his bosses seen fit to send him here to work for was not making the prospect of scoring with her all that grand. If she did not... best not to go along that train of thought. He looked up from the file at her. She was just watching him like a very hungry cat watching a fat bird. He now got the idea what a woman felt like being stared at by a man. She looked like she would jump him right here and now, if he gave her some sign.

"Well, for one I know they are not criminals," He said as he looked right back at her.

"Why is that?" She asked him never once did she look away from his eyes.

"Well, I seen them in town, I meet Maylin, she seemed very sweet." He said.

"Maylin is a Hacker and steals large sums for investment bankers from all over the world, she is very much a criminal," she said as her eyes narrow at him.

"Ok, yes I guess she is, but not a cold blooded killer," He said

"Anna Lockheart had to gun down three men in a bust gone bad, she was cleared of the shootings, but there is a mark in her file that said she could have worked her way out of it." Stacy said as she watched him for any reaction.

"A justified shooting does not make a killer," He said clearly having some experience with this subject.

"No, it don't Watson, but why are these woman hunted for? Any clues?" She asked him as she sat back now relaxed.

Carlos tiled his head as she relaxed. Having a feeling he just passed some kind of unspoken text he raised his eyebrow at her. "Ok, so tell me Stacy what was with all the questions as if I was some kind of bad guy? It's almost as if one moment your trying to jump my bones and then the next your treating me like I am here to..." Before he could say more he realized what was going on. "I see, very well anymore questions, maybe some about myself?" He asked her.

"Watson, I was just asking you of the woman and testing how you thought, I find that I can work with you, you seem fair and even," she said as she stood up and walked over to sit on the table before him. "As for the wishing to jump your bones... I still do." she purred at him as she lowed herself into his lap.

"Stacy" He gasped but did not pull away from her kiss. She tasted like berries as he let his hands roam down her back as she leaned into him more.

But just like a light turning off Stacy stopped and sat back looking into his eyes. "Oh we will get back to this, but sadly we need to go." She said as she slipped off his lap and noted he was very happy to see her. Or well his lower brain was anyways.