Chapter One; Part One: Elementary of a Soul

@ All Rights Reserved for the titles and stories within;

“The Elementary of a Soul” and “The Soul Stories” and “Excalibur of Souls” and “The Excalibur the Sword of Souls”

By Chris S. Clevenger

Edited Last: 1-22-13

---- The Soul Stories ----

Chapter One; Part One: Elementary of a Soul

A woman, Stacy Holt stood with her long black hair with her hair flowing free by a seemingly empty building watching some FBI agents gathering about with her green eyes, While the tactical unit did their thing within the building. If something went wrong, she had two guards stationed by her for safety. This is not normal duty for any agent within the FBI, but they knew and understood the logic by their own boss. Agent Holt was by far the most impressive detective and agent to ever come along. Not that the dark haired beauty liked the idea of always being kept in the background, but as a profiler she understood that she was more the brains then the ass-kicker.

Stacy looked over at the young man next to her and smiled at him. She did find him quite attractive and he fit into his vest quite well indeed. Before she could flirt some more she heard a call for ‘all clear’ over the radio.

“Well, does anyone wish to bet on, if this is the place or not?” She asked the men and her voice was very snaky, they had heard her before with her own boss arguing about how she felt this was the wrong place all along. However he had said it was the right one.

“Um no, I’m with you on this one,” The young man who Stacy liked said. And that boosted his appeal to her at once. So she smiled at him.

“Good to know,” She added as she headed into the building.

FBI Profiler Agent Stacy Holt was out to find the suspected ‘Terror Leader’ that has become known by the ‘Teacher’ or something close to that. This was depending on what news outfit you watched or what news blog you read. The “Teacher” was wanted for bombings and suspected Terror crimes. He or she never gave a name for themselves, But given the news with their more then willingness to run a story that they did not know all the facts on. So they ran a name that they guessed on, it stuck.

This all was in Stacy’s mind as she walked into the empty warehouse building her boss had said was the one. It wasn’t she could see this now. But she had to keep it too herself since she was on thin ice with him, Agent Rollins as it was.

Her Boss had guessed this was a male in his late thirties and had some grudge with the state, since he blew up three post offices and three bomb threats via mail to three others that never seen a bomb gratefully.

She was not so sure that this was the work of a male. Her training in the FBI told her it was, but her gut told her otherwise.

And had this been all Stacy was working off of she would have agreed with the other agents that this was a male around thirty and maybe a former post office employee. But this was not it. She had found three other bits of clues linking this style of letters to at the very least of three other cases.

A bank heist. A string of murders that all linked back to this set of letters. How this was all linked, Stacy had no clue.

The five murdered woman where on the west cost in California and when the bank heist was in Michigan and the three Post offices bombs in New York City.

Stacy was not sure how all this fit together. But she was sure that this building had been a wasted trip. The clues did not fit and she guessed it was a false trail to lead them away from where he was now.