Chapter 3: Meet Jody

Later on, in an elementary school located in Pinetop Road, Lorraine is putting her stuff on her locker in order to go to the classroom while Travis and Lauren has put theirs on their lockers as well. The trio went to the classroom as they waited for their teacher to show up. When they looked around, they saw a girl coming to the same classroom.

"Morning, Lily," Lorraine greeted her.

"Good Morning, Lorraine," Lily greeted her.

"Uh...I don't know what I'm going to say," Lauren looked unsure before Travis slapped her, "Oh! Hey, Lily!"

"Lorraine, are you sure that nothing will happen today?" said Travis.

"Oh, come on, Travis, I know that nothing will happen."

"So do I. After school, who loves cupcakes? People loves cupcakes!"

"Lauren..." Travis glared at her.

"Sorry," Lauren sheepishly grinned.

When the young girl and her two stepsiblings awaited for their teacher, Dewey and his classmates are awaiting for the arrival of the new resident and even the teacher. He looked at Meg, who's chatting with her friends before seeing a young boy and black hair with purple shirt sitting in the same desk and watching him mysteriously. His name is Austin Hartmann and his astrological sign is Leo. Dewey turned his attention to Shawn, "Who's this, Shawn?"

"What? Him? Oh, that's Austin Hartmann, Dewey. He is always seen mysteriously by many people," Shawn remarked.

"Look at Meg, you guys. She is popular and hanging around with Tiffany," said Ashlyn as she scoffed.

"Come on, Ashlyn, she is a popular girl. Have you ever seen her driving in a pink car?" said Shawn.

"No, I don't. In my life I ever saw..." Ashlyn was interrupted before seeing a black-haired girl with a red pearl hairclip coming to the classroom, "...That's her!"

"The new resident!" Becca exclaimed.

The new resident was a Chinese-American young girl wearing a orange hoodie and white pants. Her name was Jody Kyune, a female resident from the state of Virginia who came to Greensboro with her parents and little brother. Her astrological sign is Scorpio. The students watched her going to look for a chair to sit as they looked pretty stunned a bit, "That's the new resident, you guys," said Dewey.

"Gosh! You gotta admit, she looks good in a hairclip!" said Tiffany.

"Tiffany, I realize that she's a former native of Virginia or something," said Meg.

Dewey stood up from his chair as he took a breath, "I gotta introduce myself to her. I'll make sure that she will shake my hand," he said as he walked smoothly before seeing Meg, "Hello, Meg," Dewey continued before reaching Jody's desk, "Hey, there!"

"Hey, there!" Jody greeted him, "You look pretty familiar when I said goodbye to my best friend."

"Oh, I am familiar, eh? I am Darryl Burchett."

"Jody Kyune," Jody introduced herself as she saw Dewey's friends, "And you are?"

"I'm Becca. And those are Ashlyn, Shawn, Denver and Colby," Becca introduced herself.

"Becca? Nice name."

"Yeah, nice name," said Denver.

Dewey and his friends and their new classmate began sharing a laugh before the teacher finally showed up. They stood quiet as they silently pulled out their books and placed them on their desks. Meanwhile, in a starry space, everything seemed quiet. The Zodiac Horoscope, spinning slowly, has the Zodiac symbols from Aries to Pisces. When suddenly, a black fog floated in the sky. Inside the Horoscope, it has the spirits of the Legendary Astro-Zodiacs. With their eyes closed, they listened to the sound of the smoke and the darkness coming to earth since the Zodiac World fell into ruins. After listening, the spirits came out of the Horoscope and went to a journey to earth. Back to earth, at 12:00 pm, before the fourth period, the students are having lunch in the school cafeteria. Dewey and his friends are sitting next to each other with their own lunch as he saw Meg and Tiffany talking and giggling.

"You know, Becca, I have a feeling that girl will see me," Dewey remarked.

"What? Meg? The blondie? Dewey, imagine that: what if you leave me on the rain?" Becca asked.

"No, no! Becca, you're my best friend! Shawn, Ashlyn and Jody are our friends. I cannot let anyone down, really."

"You're right."

"Well, I...I had a girlfriend who loved me so much. But, a group of bullies showed up and bullied me, like, throwing me at the dumpster," said Denver.

"The bullies threw you at the dumpster? Yikes!" Shawn exclaimed.

Dewey has sliced a piece of meat and ate it, "They're like, a bunch of freaks."

"I see you everywhere," Austin remarked as he watched them.

"Did Austin always do this?" said Ashlyn.

Later, Dewey and his friends walked on the hallway peacefully after having lunch. They are talking and explaining about their plans to do on a saturday, "When are we going to do anything on a saturday?" Colby asked.

"I don't know, Colby. Sometimes, we can do a lot of fun," Dewey has put his hands on his jacket pocket.

"Homework stinks. I have no interest to do it due to my bad-girl stereotype," Ashlyn crossed her arms.

"You know, Tiffany, I think that somebody could be popular like me," Meg remarked before greeting a boy, "Hello there."

Tiffany chuckled as she blushed, "Meg, I think you're exaggerating a bit."

"Exaggerating a bit? How is it possible?" Meg continued before bumping to Dewey by accident, "Oops, silly me."

"I didn't see you there, uh..Oh, hello, Meg!" He greeted her nervously, "I can let you pass."

"Thank you."

After a bump, Dewey has let Meg to continue walking before seeing his friends staring at him, "What are you guys looking at? She's just a girl."

"Okay, but I don't think how are you going to do with Ms. Lucille Ball," Shawn remarked as he adjusted his glasses.