Chapter 18: The Dark Portal

Later, the group returned to the entrance of the tower after getting the last amulet in the balance scales. Dewey placed the Pisces amulet around Lorraine's neck and said, "This looks good on you, Lorraine."

"Why, thank you!" said Lorraine.

"That was awesome!" said Becca.

"We encountered many foes, we found some allies and others!" said Shawn.

"We explored many places! I don't need to worry about my dress being ripped and damaged!" remarked Meg.

"People will see you instead or mock you, girl!" said Tiffany.

"OK, guys. Now that we got the amulets already, What do we feel?" said Dewey.

"I think we're Zodiac, Mars!"

"Thanks for calling me Mars, Venus."

In a couple of seconds, the amulets that the Zodiacs are wearing began shining and their symbols began shining as well. Many stars came out of their respective artifacts as they looked up to see the stars spinning to form the symbols of the astrological signs and the spirits of the Legendary Zodiacs inside their minds. They looked so amazed and fascinated as they imagined each other as a group of Zodiacs.

"I guess we got the power! The power of Zodiac!" Dewey felt confident.

"This is cool!" said Ashlyn.

"Let's defeat Darkiron together, you guys!" said Denver.

"You're right, Denver! Let's do this!" Dewey continued as he and his friends prepared to fly. However, Darkiron showed up and landed in front of them, "Darkiron!"

"Well, well, well. The kids found the amulets with their respective symbols," Darkiron stated, "You kids are so good at defeating foes and getting those amulets."

"This is why we got these, Darkiron. To stop you and save the world!"

"Are you going to stop me? You kids didn't saw it coming."

"What are you talking about?" said Meg.

"I went to Beta Aquarii to make some wishes," Darkiron recalled, remembering the day how he gave a wish to everything, "When you kids were so busy looking for the amulets, I wished that the planet earth with everything you love and the Zodiac World to be consumed by the darkness and chaos. And I wished that another part of the world is darker and it has many nightmares."

"I don't believe this! You wished for anything cruel?!" Dewey looked shocked.

"You're mean! You're a monster!" said Becca.

"Yeah! You're selfish and arrogant!" said Jody, pointed her finger accusingly to Darkiron.

Darkiron chucled a bit, "So if you wish for something, wish for these!" He said as he snapped his fingers, when suddenly a dark portal appeared sucking everything, much to the Zodiacs' shock.

"Oh my gosh!" said Colby.

"Pots and Pans!" said Lauren.

The portal began sucking everything on its sight. It began sucking many stuff and even the statue of Themis, whose pieces end up being sucked. Meg began moving slowly with Tiffany grabbing hold of her wrist.

"What's that thing?!" She said.

"It's a dark portal! Darkiron created a portal!" said Tiffany as her hat flew off from her head and into the portal, "My hat!"

"Why am I being sucked?!" Meg continued as her best friend kept grabbing hold of her feet, "Darkiron, you better stop! This is dangerous!"

"Dangerous, eh? How about that?" Darkiron snapped his fingers again, this time in a faster speed. The portal kept sucking everything as the Zodiacs found themselves being sucked, including the pieces of the statue of Themis.

"Don't leave me, Travis!" said Lauren, grabbing hold of Travis' hand and ended up being sucked.

"Lauren!" Travis went into the portal.

"I can't hold it any longer!" Tiffany yelled as she ended up pulling Meg's shoes off before grabbing hold of her leggings, "I think I got you, girl!"

"Don't let me go, Tiff! Don't let me go!" Meg shouted before she went into the portal, losing her pants in process, "Tiffany!!!"

"Meg!!"

"Tiffany, don't go in there!" Ashlyn tried to warn her before taking a look at her carrying Meg's leggings, "For crying out loud, this wasn't supposed to happen!" She said before she went into the portal, with Denver and Colby coming after her as they jumped in.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Austin screamed as he went into the portal as well, followed by Lorraine.

"Austin! Lorraine!" Shawn looked horrified before being sucked.

"No! No! No! NOOOO!!!!" Jody went into the same portal after failing to grab hold.

"Dewey!!" Becca found herself being sucked into the portal before Dewey grabbed hold of her hand.

"I got you!" He said before he talked to Darkiron, "Darkiron, why are you doing this to our world? Why are you scaring people?!"

"Because you and your friends will never see them again. Do you know why are you grabbing hold of the portal? The answer is: You're doomed, Zodiacs. You will never see everybody again!!!" said Darkiron as he flicked Dewey's hand off from the portal, as he and Becca fell screaming into a bottomless abyss. Laughing maniacally, he said: "Sweet nightmares!!" He kept laughing as the Zodiacs kept falling.