[] 9 []

🌸 POV

Great.

Adrien was avoiding a question. Again.

He was able to stay out of it, since he got called for a meeting with our parents. It seemed like whenever I tried to get him to talk about anything about Ladybug and Chat Noir, he stills and tries to make up an excuse for him not to answer it.

It was a little worrying.

He would sometimes turn pale, and let out an uncomfortable laugh.

But, for now, when I was at his- our house, I would make the best of it. He might complain when he finds out I rummaged through his room, but I don't really care. I was determined to get my memories back, and determined to find out everything that he's hiding from me.

I invited Alya over, and she was fawning over how tidy the room was, and how big it was.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "Girl, you're so lucky. You're marrying a rich guy, which means he'll probably pamper you with gifts."

I rolled my eyes, going through his duffle bag, "If he even wants to. I doubt someone like him would have a crush on someone like me. Besides, we're just friends."

"Engaged friends? Huh, okay."

"Alya.." I groused.

Adrien didn't seem to have any evidence of knowing Ladybug and Chat about in his room, which was a shame.

"Come on, Mari. He probably doesn't know anything." Alya tried, but I could tell right through her lie.

"Then why is he—"

(The following memory has been made up, so do not say that I messed up the lines, because i didn't :'>)

"Hey, Chat?"

"Hm? Yes, Marinette?"

Do you want to come to my place tonight? If you're comfortable with it, of course!! You just have been super sad lately and I want to make you feel better."

"Hm.. I don't know.."

"I'll make you croissants."

"My schedule has been made, purrr~incess! I'll be by for croissants tonight!"

Princess..?

Princess.

Wait-

Princess?!

"He.. called me.. p-princess..?"

"Hah?" Alya said, tearing her gaze away from Adrien's computer. "Who did?"

"Chat Noir.." I stammered. "He used to call me.. princess.."

Her eyebrows raised in surprise and curiousity. "He did?" I nodded in confirmation. "Wow. He's a flirt, if you ask me." she mumbled something else, but I didn't hear it.

"T..then why am I having all these memories of him all of a sudden around Adr-" my voice died in my mouth and I stilled.

"Marinette?"

"Most of the memories I've had of Chat Noir.." I started slowly, "Have been around Adrien. And Adrien just so happens to look like Chat Noir.."

Alya panicked, "W-Well! I'll tell you this; the thing that gives him his costume, it always changes the eyes to green, so probably not."

I decided not to question on how she knew this, so I groaned instead. "Why do my memories have to focus on two blondes?" I banged my head against the wall. "Could they still be the same person?"