Part 4

So we where all in the garage working on the cars and I was nervous I don't know how the talk will go when Mitch gets.

I was working on a car with dad when I heard a car pull up we all looked up and Mitch got out of his then dad asked. " What can I do for you". " I was wondering if you got change the paint job on my car and I was also hoping to talk to you about something". I saw Mitch look at me and I nodded at him and gave him a smile and he went to talk to my dad.

I heard a bit a yelling coming from the office and when I saw Mitch come out of the office he kind have a bad eye I think my have hit him great and then dad come out and said "Mitch is coming to the dinner tonight after work and he will be working here as well if he wants to data Emily he needs to show me how well he can work with the family and how well I can see how he treats Emily you got it'. I nodded so fast I was happy that dad is letting him stay here with me.

Me and Mitch where working on a car and da was giving him hard looks every now and then. Then Brian pulled up with a crap car I was out of the zone for the rest of the afternoon and just talking to Mitch.

After a hole day at work we went home to have dinner and Mitch and Brian came to well lets see how dinner is going to go.