Part 6

The next morning I got up and got dressed and went down to get breakfast as I sat down eat my breakfast and saw dad come after I ate me and dad went to this old race track it looked so cool mum was also with as so we took two cars I don't know why though but I have a feeling.
"So your thinking what we are doing here well this is where I last saw your uncle and he was the street racing I ever seen he should me everything there is to racing and now you are going to race me to get you ready for race wars that's coming up". I looked up at him shocked I am going to race my dad I ran over to mums car and hoped in to get ready. Before we started mum come over and said." Don't press on the nos so early that why people lose to your dad ok you got this breathe ok". I just nodded my head.
She said go to me and dad and we where off he was in front of me the hole time but I got really close to him near the end I pressed the nos and I won I won I can't believe it I won over my dad.
We pulled over and my mum was so happy I won she came and hugged I just laughed I was so happy. My dad come and said. " good race kid I think your ready your just like a toretto born and raised you have got the racing in you got this just trust yourself you still second guessed yourself when you pressed but you won over me and that I my proud of you for wining".
Then we went home I told everyone that I beat dad and they where shocked that I won no one can beat Don but now both me and mum can I went upstairs and went to sleep.

Hi this is the next chapter please let me know how I am doing and vote to I can't believe I have 107 readers for this book thank you so much