Part 34

Venus~

Feeling light pats on my face my eyes began to flutter open and connected with ro's bambi like eyes.

" hey worm" I said tickling her belly as she tried to contain her laughter.

So cute...

Grabbing her I was about to get up but stopped once I noticed muni was laying on me comfortably. Up until now I didn't even realise I was still in his room.

" how did you get in here" I asked ro as she spoke to me in gibberish whilst I acted like I understood what she was saying.

Right...

I wanted to get up but he looked like he was at peace so I ended up laying back down and placed ro beside me. If this was him keeping his distance from me then shit...

Feeling around for my phone on the bed I couldn't find it and the non stop notifications from his phone was starting to do my head in.

"stop moving man" he groaned repositioning his self on my grapes aka my boobs.

" sorry princess" I said rubbing his waves in the right direction. One time i accidentally did it the other way and he nearly knocked me out, I didn't realise it was that deep.

" you had me scared I can't lie" he said as I looked down at him confused.

" why"

" Cah you wouldn't calm down for shit, if I'd known you were gonna act like that I wouldn't have told you" he said with his eyes still closed.

" I'm glad you told me at least now I know to be checking my surroundings more" I sighed as I realised it wasn't a dream and Zino was infact alive. "did you bring her in here" I asked as ro had fallen asleep again, her medication was probably making her sleepy.

" Yh my mum had to go out quick, how long have you been awake" he yawned.

" Not that long but I can't lie you're phones been going off non stop" I said passing it to him as he scrolled through it.

" oh shit" he mumbled before jumping up like his pants was on fire and quickly ran into his huge closet.

" what is it" I asked confused by his sudden behaviour.

" go get your stuff I'm gonna drop you off I gotta go do sumn" he said causing me to frown.

" but I don't wanna be at home by mys-"

" Venus not now man just go do as I said fuck sake" he snapped cutting me off. Rolling my eyes I picked up ro and scooted myself off of the bed.

" you can leave her there if she's slee-"

" shut the fuck up talking to me" I mumbled cutting him off as I left the room with an attitude. Laying her on the bed I grabbed all her things and neatly packed them in the bag so they could all fit. Going into the bathroom I quickly brushed my teeth again then put the rest of my things in the bag. I grabbed ro's shoes and put them on her along with her jacket. I placed my duffel bag strap on my shoulder then picked her up and sat on the bottom stairs waiting for the dickhead to come downstairs. Once I heard his footsteps I stood up and walked outside. He opened his car I slid in the backseat and turned my AirPods up to the max.