Part 13

Venus~

Even though muni pisses me off to the max I actually enjoy his company, I'd never tell him that though. I was back in my own bed and I loved it, the hospital one was not comfortable at all. Due to the incident I was going to be off of school for a while so they had arranged for muni to bring me all of my work,which was annoying because I didn't understand why they couldn't just send it to my email like a normal person. Freshly out the shower I grabbed my cream as I rubbed it all over my body, I sprayed on some deodorant and put on some chill clothes .

 Freshly out the shower I grabbed my cream as I rubbed it all over my body, I sprayed on some deodorant and put on some chill clothes

Once I did that I walked over to the
mirror and brushed at my loose wave bundles whilst doing my baby hairs. I then sprayed my perfume and put on some gloss along with some fluffy socks.

Looking myself over in the mirror I was pleased with my appearance so I grabbed my crutches and got ready to go downstairs. As I carefully made my way down the steps I heard the bastards voice which caused me to groan. Walking into the front room I saw him and ro watching moana on the tv as my nan was singing in the kitchen.

" do you ever go home" I asked bluntly causing him to face me. I can't lie he looked good as he sported a black Nike tracksuit with Jordan 1's. His waves were laid down beautifully and his lips looked plump and moist.

"Nunu leff him nuh" my nan said from the kitchen causing me to roll my eyes

Why's she sticking up for him for.....

"Thanks miss pat" he said as he licked his lips whilst looking me up and down causing me to look away shyly.

"Where yuh clothes dem"my nan said as she came out of the kitchen and brought muni a plate of ackee and salt fish with callaloo and fried dumpling causing my mouth to drop.

What type of treatment is this...

"Firstly nanny I am in the comfort of my own home so I can dress how I please, if certains don't like it they can leave" I said as I glared at muni "and secondly when do you ever give me that type of treatment" I whined as she shooed me away.