Part 18

Muni ~

Chilling at gee's house I was trying to relax but this dumb bitch kept on texting my phone and It was pissing me off. Turning my phone on airplane mode and dnd I threw it on the floor as I rubbed my temples.

" what the hells wrong with you" gee said handing me a controller.

" amira keeps on texting me and I can't take it"I said as I picked Man U as my team "she's fucking jarring" I sighed.

" you've only got yourself to blame" he said as I rolled my eyes knowing he was right.

"shut up" I said as he started up the game. Half an hour later into playing fifa he got a call causing him to pause it .

" who's here" he said into the phone.Whatever the person on the other side must've of said caused his whole demeanour to change.

" send me your location right now " he said as he scrambled to put on his shoes. Grabbing a hoodie and his keys he slipped a flicky into his pocket as I stared at him from the couch confused as hell.

" fuck are you still sitting there for get your shit we need to go" he shouted at me causing me to cock my head back in confusion.

" don't talk to me like that" I mumbled as I got my things and walked towards the door seeing as he was already in the car. Getting in he sped off before I could even close the door properly causing me to hit my head on the dashboard.

" bro what the fuck" I said as I rubbed my head in pain.This is how Venus must've felt every time I did that shit to her. " where the hell are we going" I said putting on my seatbelt before I ended up flying through the windshield next.

" to get Venus and amour" he mumbled.

" for why" I said confused.

" Cah sumn happened the other day on the bus with this yute called blackz and he's at the ap they're at rn" he said causing me to think back to the last day I saw her.

" I remember her telling me she said that he was troubling her" I said as he sped through a red light.

" there's more to it but that's for her to tell you" he said as I sat there silently wondering what the fuck happened.

" call c9 and tell him to tell the rest of them man to meet us at the location I just sent you" he said as I pulled out my phone to do as he said.

Finally at the destination gee found somewhere to park and the car finally came to a halt. He pulled out his phone and called either Venus or amour.

"Where you man now" he said as I stared out the window noticing as hella people were walking out which probably meant the ap got locked off. Searching through the crowd I couldn't see them but I noticed that boy from college who was chatting to amour in the corridor the day she got stabbed. Locking eyes with him i screwed him and turned my head. Gee finally ended the call and said that they were on their way down which gave a bit of time for c9 and them man to get here. After 5 minutes a car pulled up in front of us which turned out to be them. Getting out the car I went over and spudded all of them.

" where are they" c9 asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

" they're supposed to be coming down now" I said.

" I THINK I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT" I heard a voice shout loudly causing all of us to turn around. My heart instantly dropped at the sight before me. Blackz held Venus in a choke hold with a knife to her face as another boy held amour in the same position.I noticed more boys stood behind them.Locking eyes with Venus I saw as tears fell down her face as she stood there silently crying which had my fingers itching to fuck up someone's son.