Part 7

Venus~

He has to be bipolar that's actually the only explanation. But Fuck him anyways,prick.

Turning off my annoying ass alarm clock that I snoozed like 10 times already I finally got out of my bed whilst walking to the bathroom.

Once I finished my hygiene I walked back into my room as DBE ily played from my phone. Seeing as it was kinda cold today I decided to put on some brown bicycle shorts with a white oversized jumper .

Walking over to the mirror I took off my head scarf pleased with how my hair looked as it was slicked up into a neat top knot bun

Walking over to the mirror I took off my head scarf pleased with how my hair looked as it was slicked up into a neat top knot bun. I went over my edges a bit with my edge brush whilst fixing my bun then reached for my perfume spraying it all over my body.I was running late but i could actually care less. Walking into roro's room I kissed her on her forehead and walked downstairs so I could grab a snack. Seeing as my nan was still sleep I made sure to double lock the door as I was leaving out. Putting in my AirPods I was just about to turn on my music right as I heard a commotion .

"Aye Get the fuck off of me bruv, are dumb" I heard someone shout
I nosily turned around trying to make out who it was.

Muni....

He was being detained by four policemen who were trying to restrain him as he was giving them a hard time.

Locking eyes he stared at me and then shouted

" when you see c9 tell him to bell gee"

Right before i could reply they pushed him into the back of the bully van causing him to yelp out in pain. It was only 8:30 am and shit was already popping off.

Finally making it to colly i walked inside placing my access card onto the barrier so I could get in. Walking through the empty corridors I looked inside the classrooms for c9. I shouldn't even be helping muni especially after how he treated me yesterday, but I knew this was important.

Eventually spotting c9 I tried to get his attention from inside the classroom. In all honesty c9 was actually really handsome, he kinda reminded me of Santandave He was most definitely a jezzy and was always with a different girl everyday. I'd heard a lot about him in the girls bathroom.

We finally made eye contact and he looked at me with confusion etched all over his face. Signalling him to come here he walked straight out of the classroom without even bothering to ask for the teachers permission.

Well then..

" what do you want" he said looking me up and down as he approached me