Part 27

Venus~

Catching me off guard she brought her lips to mine kissing me as i moaned in her mouth. Her soft hands roamed my body whilst she sucked on my tongue and grinded on me slowly.Eventually pulling away she stared at me with lustful eyes as I laid there in shock unable to move. I didn't know what to do and my thoughts were going at 100 miles per hour.

" mena wtf" I said as I began to feel hot and bothered.

" I'm sorry but I've been wanting to do that for ages" she said bluntly as I sat up avoiding eye contact.

" I-I think it's time for me to go to sleep" I said slightly pushing her off of me and walking into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth as the kiss played over in my head. I valued her friendship and I didn't want this shit to make it awkward because I already didn't have many people in my life. But her doing shit like that made me slightly uncomfortable.

Staring at myself in the mirror I rinsed my mouth out then took a deep breath as I opened the door.

" nu I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" mena said as tears ran down her face catching me all the way off guard. Quickly walking over to the bed I sat in front of her and wiped her face.

" it's okay mena it just took me by surprise" I said as she continued to cry her eyes out causing me to grow more concerned.

There must be more to it...

" mena look at mei said as I held her head up. " stop crying I'm not mad at you. Maybe a lil uncomfortable but I'm not mad" I said as she sniffled.

" I'm sorry for crying but I just feel like my life is falling apart. I don't really speak to my family, I don't have any friends and I just found out my mums cancer is back. Nu I just feel so alone and I don't want to be here anymore" she cried causing me to look away as I tried to stop myself from tearing up. I knew exactly how she felt because I was once suicidal and that shit was depressing. If it wasn't for my nan I wouldn't even be here.

" mena I don't wanna ever hear you say no shit like that again. You're life is worth living and I know it might seem like the weight of the world is on your shoulders but Gods got you, I've got you and I know your mum would want you to be strong on her behalf. Don't let this shit break you things will get better I promise" I said pulling her in for a hug as she cried into my shirt. She had me wanting to cry too but I had to hold that shit in. Once I started I wouldn't be able to stop.

After a while she sat back up and wiped her eyes "thank you Nu I needed that" she said as she got up and walked into the bathroom. Sighing I took my charger out of the bag and plugged it into the wall then slid under the covers. Amongst all of this I'd forgotten all about my first day tomorrow and I had to be up early.

Shit it was already 2am.

" how you feeling" I asked rolling over so that I was facing her as she climbed into the bed.

" better" she said with a faint smile. Even though her eyes were red and puffy she was still so beautiful, she reminded me of miracle watts in many ways.

" can I ask you something" I said as she nodded her head.

" are you gay" I asked as she laughed.