Part 35

Venus~

The only thing more bipolar than muni was this English weather. It had me shivering in my boots and no amount of layers could help. The wind felt like literal ice and had my anemic self feeling like I was going to drop down. This was the type of weather where you didn't even take your hands out of your pocket to change the song, you just let the shit play even if you wasn't feeling it.

Standing up along with the rest of the students on the bus I made my way off into the plethora of people.

Its like Nike had a meeting at head quarters and told everyone to wear their Nike techs cah that's all I saw.

I'm not even surprised...

Shaking my head at the lack of individuality I made my way inside pushing past the rowdy first years who were barely clothed, I swear they got on my damn nerves. Stepping into the warm canteen my eyes scanned the room and landed on muni who looked like he was in a bad mood. He was sitting at the table with c9 and a bunch of unfamiliar faces. Normally I'd walk past them but seeing as me and him were on good terms I decided to go over there. Whatever they was talking about they suddenly stopped once I approached the table and all eyes were on me.

" are you lost" one boy who was apart of the Nike tech gang said as I screwed him.

" do you know who I am about am I lost" I scoffed as I sat next to muni.

" shit den I like em fiesty" he smirked as I shook my head at this child.

" and I like em legal" I said causing some of them to laugh. He was handsome but he looked mad young and I wasn't on that.

" what's wrong you okay" I asked muni who hadn't said nothing this whole time.

" jour" I said as he turned and looked at me with an unreadable expression. He looked so out of it it was kinda scary. His brown skin which was usually glowy and vibrant looked slightly pale and the bags under his eyes were definitely apparent.

" im good" he mumbled as he scrolled through his phone. Grabbing his hand I held it as I talked to the rest of the people on the table. I dunno what was going on with him but it was obviously something.

Muni~

" come we got lesson" she said finally letting go of my hand as i stared at her. Today she wore a nude puffer with a white top and olive leggings. Her jacquemos bag sat across her body whilst Jordan's graced her feet. Her face held light makeup and her long inches flowed down her back. If I wasn't even trying was a person it was her.

" what" she asked nervously as I continued to stare at her

" nun you look pretty today" I said honestly as she smiled causing her eyes to chink up.

" thank you kind sir" she said rubbing my cheek.

" erm wife what you doin ahk" one of my youngers said as she laughed.