Chapter 7: Wedding Plan Fiasco

A.N: Hey everybody! I'm back! Sorry about missing last week, I had a huge paper to finish (yuck) But anyways, welcome back to the story! In the last chapter we saw some of our favorite Masks take to the stage and perform in front of a club full of friends and fans. Butterfly, Black Widow, and Ladybug sang their hearts out and got an offer from a big record label. Towards the end of the night, Peacock surprised everyone with a last-second performance which caught the attention of a certain flamingo, rendering her completely smitten.

So, this chapter is solely going to be a Monster x Miss Monster chapter! (yay!) They're going to be planning their wedding! (double yay!) How will that go? Find out now!

Xxx

A couple of weeks zipped by for the town of Maskglen. Before anyone knew it, September was out and October was in. The middle of Fall was fast approaching. The leaves had already begun to change their colors from green to vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow.

Miss Monster squinted in her sleep as beams of sunlight hit her face. She slowly opened her green eye, blinking a few times to let it adjust. The little lines of light were streaming through the blinds covering the window of her and Monster's room.

The pink monster let out a tired sigh and let her eye lazily shut again before rolling on her left side. She felt around for her aqua-colored fiancé, but was surprised to find that his side of the bed was empty. The blankets were messy and wrinkled indicating that he had been there, but the feeling of his warmth was long gone.

Miss Monster sat up confused. 'Where is he?' She thought to herself, but she was broken out of her thoughts when the smell of bacon suddenly hit her nose.

She threw her blankets aside and pulled on her blue robe. Miss Monster quietly headed down the stairs and followed the smell to the kitchen. She smiled as soon as she entered.

Monster was positioned at the stove, spatula in hand. He poked and prodded at the strips of bacon with the spatula eliciting a satisfying sizzle from them.

"You made breakfast?" Miss Monster spoke up,

Monster jumped a little startled but then turned to see his fiancée leaning against the doorway. He smiled sweetly.

"Uh, yeah...I figured I'd surprise you this morning." He replied,

Miss Monster walked over to Monster and placed a kiss on his cheek. Had she been wearing lipstick, it would have left a huge pink lip-shaped stain on his aqua fur.

"You even made extra bacon." Missy pointed out,

"Because I remembered it's your favorite." Monster replied with a smirk,

"Thanks, babe. You're the best." Miss Monster took a seat at their kitchen table patiently awaiting her food.

Monster carefully removed the bacon from the pan and distributed them onto two plates that also had some scrambled eggs as well as two glasses of orange juice. He took the plates to the table and set one down in front of Miss Monster before sitting down with his own plate across from her.

The couple ate in silence. Neither really knew what to say to the other, so they opted to just enjoy the peace of the morning. After a short while, Monster noticed that Miss Monster was eating a little quicker than normal.

"Missy? You okay? You're eating awfully fast." He pointed out,

Miss Monster smiled at her beau. "I'm fine, honey. I just saw the time. It's 8:00."

Monster shrugged, "So?"

Missy downed the rest of her breakfast and wiped her face with her napkin. "I actually have to meet with the wedding planner today. She's going to help me check some things off of our wedding To-Do List.