CHAPTER 2

WARNING: R18 SPG,MATURED CONTENT AND SCENES. NOT TO BE READ BY AUDIENCES UNDER 18 OF AGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

--
"C-Charity..." I softly moan together with her name. 

"Is everything alright, Sir?" She looked up at me with a devious look in her eyes. She sat up again and carefully examined me as her patient, the formerly gentle and innocent woman that I had met earlier at the bar seems became... different.

I feel like she's a big type of temptation that I can't help but to grasp.

She is teasing me...

She is clearly teasing me and I cannot resist the temptation.

Okay lang naman siguro 'to diba? I'm single and she's single at kung may mangyayari man sa amin. It's just a one night stand, hindi ko isasagad...

"Mainit ka pa rin Kier, mukhang ibang gamot ang kailangan mo." She said while slowly bowing  allowing more of her cleavage to spill out. "Do you want to have some fun?" She stated with a flirty smile plastered on her pretty face.

I could only nod, I lost my ability to speak completely while staring on her, a beautiful temptation right in front of me.

"Alright then, my job now is to make you feel as good as possible." She purred into my ear, then brushing down to my jaw line and to my mouth. She placed a gentle kiss onto my lips, then pulled away. "Does that help?" She spoke softly.

"Y-yes, more..please." I requested.

"Only if you call me Nurse Charity." She requested, running her hands through my raven locks while pulling on them gently, elliciting a moan from my lips

"More, please, Nurse Charity..." My baritone voice pleaded softly.

She brought her lips to mine once more, this time her kiss was stronger. She nibbled on his lower lip before she slid her tongue in forcefully, joining it with mine. She held the sides of my face as she deepen the kiss while lowly grinding her hips into my lap.

"Hmmm..." We both moan between kisses..

I feel happy and I admit that I enjoyed the competition that came from our make-out sessions, I've been feel so lonely and hopeless since that day when I found out that my first love Shane, cheated. I deserve this, I deserve Charity even for just a night, just for this night.

I loss my energy to fight, I instead allow her to take full control, caressing my tongue with her own, sucking on it occasionally. To my dismay though she broke away, allowing us to both to catch our breath breath. 

"How about this?" She asked as she began trailing kisses down to my abdomen, her hands traveling down behind her, nails lightly grazing on my skin.

"Y-yes, that's g-good." I stuttered as her mouth was dangerously close to the hemline of my pants once again, my member is now throbbing in anticipation. It didn't help once she settled herself onto my lap once again, bearing her weight back onto mine.

"And this?" She inquired as she undone the tie of the top of her blouse to the sides slowly, allowing her breasts to spill out. She grabbed both of my hands and pressed them firmly against her chest, allowing me to caress her generous curves.

"E-especially that." I barely managed to answer, as I continued to fondle her. I watched her gaze at me excitedly as I began to roll each nipple between his fingers, pinching lightly and eliciting a moan from this beautiful temptation on top of me.

I felt myself aching, my fever is burning worse than before as he watched her eyes roll back while he continued to pull on her sensitive buds.

I stopped, bringing my hands down to her hips, gripping them gently. I laughed at the pout she gave to me, for I knew that as much as I loved her chest, she just as much loved when I gave it attention. It is barely noticeable, and I like it.