Pathcode #KAI

March 24, 2015 | 11:10PM

L O N D O N  1 5 : 0 0

The Comeback teasers for each EXO member were released starting on March 18, 6 days ago. And it's no longer a surprise that Kai's was the first to be made public as it was how it happened on their debut around 3 years ago.

Reading the comments on his teaser, I could just hold my breathe and take in every theory EXO-Ls formed, all their speculations, all the assumed revelations. I'm in awe as to how much this fandom has noticed. Gah, I never thought teasers could be this thrilling. I never imagined teasers could hold this much surprises, this level of feels. 

"This is not just a new era, this is a new beginning. Debut teaser era started with Kai, alone, the answer to the question is 10, even the logo looks a lot like the debut one. And here we get to see him out of the labyrinth, or in other words, Overdose era.
Why am I waiting for 23 teasers?
A new beginning, with 10 members.

Update: their manager wrote on his insta: "the beginning again"  this is what I was talking about :D" says one comment.

Click the external link, read, and be amazed by the unimaginable explanations of the codes and the teasers themselves. Or, is it just me?

I am utterly out of words.