The Lost Planet Concert Imagine pt.2

This is going to be cheesy and all that. Bear with it. Or better yet, do not read it. HAHA just allow me to get drowned with daydreaming, please?:D
____________________________

I knew I was trembling. Who wouldn’t? It’s my bias who’s holding my hand for crying out loud! Omo, eotokke?!

“Smile, beautiful butterfly…” he whispered softly on my ear with his ever-angelic voice as he gently pushed me on my waist. That helped, KyungSoo, that helped.

He pulled me towards the center of the stage as he held my hand tightly. I swear I was still breathing. But the fact that he – the guy whom I adored and loved for the past 7 months – is standing near me, holding my hand like it’s the most precious thing on earth, is literally driving me crazy.

I couldn’t seem to find my heart anymore, especially when I set foot on the stage and saw the magnificent view of the crowd from there. It really looked like a galaxy.

I promised myself I would not hyperventilate but I just couldn’t help myself. And the moment he started singing the first lines of Moonlight, I swear I just died. I knew then that I’m really in love with this man named Do KyungSoo. It is crazy, I know. But I know as well that all the other fangirls could understand how I’m feeling.

I looked at KyungSoo with such admiration. It’s amazing that he is actually taller than I’ve given him credit for. His lovely complexion shines under the dim light. The expression in his eyes as he sings, it’s just unexplainable.

BaekHyun showed himself to the crowd as well, and he and KyungSoo sang perfectly. It was like a love song, really, in spite the sad meaning behind the lyrics. I felt emotional and a tear or two skipped my eyes. I was about to wipe my eyes when this man beside me wiped it with his fingers himself.

The crowd went crazy. Most of them were shouting lines of enviousness and disbelief. Some just wished they were me, I assumed.

“Uljima,” he whispered in between his lines of the song.

“Neh,” I agreed and sniffed.

He continued to sing, walking from end to end of the stage while still holding my hand. I could hear the loud cheers from the crowd. I bet the loudest ones were from my friends.

I felt like a princess being serenaded by my prince charming, and it’s really the best feeling in the world that I could die after this already. That’s a joke.

When the song ended, the rest of the boys revealed themselves. Tao was carrying a chair on one hand and a microphone on the other. They made me sit on the black chair.

“Annyeong haseyo,” they greeted me.

I bowed in return. I can’t help but display a huge smile on my face now. Seeing them up close like this is just an amazing feeling. And the mere thought that D.O just sang a beautiful song for me (it felt like it, mian), I feel so special. Now that these handsome men gathered around me, I just feel like I’m on cloud 9.

“Woooow~. BaekHyun-ssi and D.O-ssi sang beautifully,” ChanYeol clapped his hands as he stared at BaekHyun with pride.

“Ahh, kamsahamnida, ChanYeol-ssi,” BaekHyun blushed. I laughed in my head. BaekYeol.

“KyungSoo Hyung sang perfectly as well, neh?” Kai asked the crowd as he draped his arm on his Hyung’s shoulder making the other smile adorably.

KaiSoo. I thought to myself. I could really grow jealous because of Kai, but they are my ship who continues to sail unfailingly, so why even bother? Denise and I are fine with it as well.