Pathcode #BAEKHYUN

March 28, 2015 | 10:40PM

L Y O N  0 6 : 2 7

Sorry to begin with this but I'll be honest in saying that Baek doesn't actually look hot in his hairdo. I would totally freak out (in a good way) if he had his EXO 90:2014 hairstyle back. He was most handsome in that straight, black hair. But his leather jacket suits him really well, tho. Although his walk was way too manly for him, he killed it still. This would be the third that involves stairs. I don't know what's with the stairs but I just noticed it in XiuMin's and Chen's. Now in Baek's, there's stairs again.

I swear I could hear 'Someone call the ... ' when his phone rang. And I know you all did too. Or is it just me? When the lights started flickering and Baek began running towards directions I assumed he wasn't even sure himself, my heart just beat faster than it should. This is the creepiest teaser next to SeHun's. Gah!

*****

The thing I realized from Baekhyun's teaser is that... I started to think that he wasn't being haunted. I'm not sure but as we've seen so far, some of the members seem frightened and confused as to why these powers even existed in the first place, BUT some other does realize that they do have powers (i.e.; Jongin, he literally poofed to places consciously) 

Yet Tao... he seemed perplexed and caught off-guard as to why his power acted up without his demand. Yes, we can see the broken light bulb that we thought probably had something to do as a warning from Baekhyun. But still, Tao looked rather confused. 

And there's Chanyeol who seemed lost lol. He just looked so lost idk. But he didn't run away.

Then soooo on until Suho's teaser, the leader looked calm as if expecting something to happen and when his water came rushing back to him, Suho looked like he just embraced and welcomed it.

And then here, Baekhyun's teaser. Idk if he really is haunted by something, but the interesting part is that the lights blackened out after Baekhyun. As if Baekhyun is the very reason why all the lights went out, as if Baekhyun is unconsciously sucking the lights out. But he still looks scared here... so idk lol. This whole riddle thing slows my mind.