7th - Lu Han

July 15, 2014 | 7:50PM
______________

07. Lu Han

Yo, yo, man! I don’t know where to start with LuHan. I guess, it’s just that the words I might be using would not be enough to describe how seemingly perfect LuHan is.</3 But! I’ll still try. Haha

(LuHan is one of the first Kpop Idol boys who caught my attention in Wattpad. I wasn’t interested then so I did not mind looking up who he was. He was just on every page I stumbled before but since I wasn’t a kpop stan yet that time, I did not pay much attention.)

Flower Boy LuHan. How could a guy be more beautiful than an actual girl? Can you tell me how he can be so lovely yet affect girls the way he does? LuLu deer is just… pretty. He is the first on the line up if you ask me who EXO’s flower boys for me are. His eyes sparkle every time. I love how his eyes express his emotions. His cheekbones are perfect. His lips are lovely. His smile melts my heart—just stop derping, Lu. His skin is so white it’s intimidating most of the time. Aish, why is LuHan prettier than most of us?

His Rubix cube skill is superb! He plays ball amazingly as well. I salute him for his basketball and soccer skills. He may be a thin guy but he has that stamina fit for a strong player. He dances pretty well, and he sings lovingly. Although I’m still not that impressed with his vocal capability, I have proven way too many times that LuHan can sing. And his speaking voice is so sweet. He can act too! In their Drama stage, we’ve seen how he acted and that’s enough to say he has potential. In their Music Videos, he has showed just the right amount of expression needed for the feel of the song.

LuHan is one of the guys of EXO who is content with silence and enjoys fooling around with his dongsaengs at the same time. It’s amusing that at his age, he already is this prim and proper young man. I also admire how he looks after his members especially when they’re in China and not much of the group can understand and speak Mandarin.

I heard he’s been casted on a Chinese movie and that’s pretty much his break in the acting industry. I wish good luck for him. Kyaaah!:”>