Engaged 3

Margarita looks at Diego's aide.

"Why did you come here?" She smiles.

Dylan kneels.
"For Prince Diego"

Margarita raised a brow and looks at X.

X steps forward.
"Sir Dylan, My mistress is not someone who will do something toward his highness Diego."

Dylan clenched his fist.
He doesn't have a place to go now. He doesn't have any position. He can only go back to the baron's house and accept any post his brother will give him.
"It's my fault for not guiding his highness. It's my luck of confidence that made it possible for Lady Argente to enter his eyes. It was all my fault."

Margarita raised a brow.
"And you come here to beg me to forgive Prince Diego infidility for your sake."

Dylan shakes his head.
"Even I am not that arrogant. I do not have anything in exchange. I do not have any power to return a favor. But I have an important information I kept all these years."

Margarita smiles.
"Oh. And that's something you want to exchange for your Master's life?"

Dylan looks at the polished floor. He never raised his head.
He took a deep breath and shakes his head.
"I just....wish that you can give his Prince Diego a chance to live.. even if it's not as a prince."

Margarita eyes widen.
"Hoo.." she giggles.

"Though I am like this, I do have an eye here and there,"Dylan at least know that Prince Dwayn is already winning the trust of all the nobles that once swear allegiance toward Prince Diego.

"But Diego doesn't know anything?" Margarita smiles.

Dylan shakes his head.
"His Highness doesn't want me to use underhanded things so I avoid telling him."

"As an aide you have to know a lot." X smiles.

Laluna stands tall. She also needs to have access to information.

"It's almost done right? Prince Dwayne's revenge." Dylan smiles weakly.

"......" Margarita slowly tilts her head.
"How can you be Diego's aide?"

Dylan smiles.
"You may not believe...Nobody will ever believe it. But Prince Diego is kind." Dylan tears fell on the floor. "He is very pure. He smiles genuinely and he doesn't treat people beneath him. He always think for the children. For the people."

Laluna sneers.
"I don't think You are still talking about Prince Diego."

Dylan smiles bitterly.
"Prince Diego is honest. He reaches my hand before I fell down and die. He risks his life for me. Someone like me. So even if the world hates him. Even if everyone belittle him. In my heart, he will never change."

Margarita smiles.
"Diego often gives me flowers he finds while playing in the garden when we are young. You are there too. How we love each other. Swore to be each others strength. To be faithful and all the bullsh*ts."

Dylan smiles wryly.
"Those are the most precious moments for his highness.I believe deep down...That Prince Diego is still there."

"You are wrong" Margarita sneers. Human changes. The Prince that saved you. The Fiance that lovingly treats me like his most important person is no longer in this world. The one who keeps looking at the past will not move on to the future." Margarita stands up.
"If all you want is remisnisce the past with me as my childhood playmate with Diego, then you can go.I do not want to remember those painful past that trap my future self into destruction."

Dylan raised his head.
Margarita is the woman he always love secretly in his heart.
That's why he can't accept Lady Emely as a replacement for the Prince. But even if he is the closest to the Prince, he also is the one who is the least he listens to.
Before she walks away.
Before he lose this one last chance for the Prince.
He needed to risk everything.

"Prince Alan's poison! I know who is the one making it."

Margarita stops walking and turn around.
"Dylan..."

"This is an information that you need right? Even if I die giving this information. For Prince Diego, I will risk it."

X frowns.
Even X doesn't have this information.

Margarita smiles.
"Let's talk about it later. For now, why don't you stay in one of our guest's room?"

Dylan nods.
"I understand."

Margarita sneers.
"You are not that old but you are so obssessed at the past that you don't see the present in front of you."

She flips her hair and walks away.
Dylan bows his head to the leaving Margarita.

Their past might never come back. But he will cherish it in his heart.

A/N:

I don't want to publish this but meh.. whatever.
Hahahaha I already made this, let's just roll lololols