Let's Have a Happy Life 2

Alan takes a deep breath and looks at Emerald.

"Princess, you....you really don't have to do this."

Emerald shakes hee head.
She sighs.
"What's wrong with me cleaning your room? You don't know this but I'm very strong. I can clean any room for some copper coins!"

Alan chuckles.
"What kind of Princess life is that?"

"A real one!" Emerald smiles.
"Your smile is beautiful. If you smile more maybe I'll really fall in love with you."

Alan blushes and looks away.
"Then I won't smile. Princess deserve a better mate."

Emerald pouts. "Geez... Here I thought you will open up to me. Well, they say, if you want to win a man's heart,you have to pop their stomach!"

"Pft..Is that a Larksen's joke?"

Emerald taps his nose.
"You smile again. You really making me fall in love right?"

Alan looks away.
"You are just wasting your precious life with me."

"Ah! You have no idea!" Emerald shakes her head.
"Thanks to my Grandfather and Father, I might as well be a Nun! You came to me thanks to my brother want me to find a perfect partner. How can you ignore me? A beauty like me?"

Alan blinks.
Emerald is really beautiful.
Her hair is gold and like his. Her eyes are blue as the sky. When he first saw her picture. He felt this admiration toward her. But he is....a man who is already waiting for his last breath.

Emerald sighs looking at Alan.
She sat on the bed and sways her feet.
"You know, when I was small I made a love potion. I sell it to the soldiers, maids and servants. It's a real hit."

Alan looks at Emerald.
"A love potion? Did you have a witch power like your father?"

Emerald laughs and shakes her head.
"It's just a sparkling soda drink with a tiny bits of aphrodisiac mix in."

"How awful!" Alan shakes his head.

Emerald giggles.
"I was scolded by father when he found out. I have to return all the money thanks to him." Emerald pouts.
"I'm still mad thinking about all my hard work! They can atleast pay for the base ingredients right?"

Alan smiles and rubs her head.
"Love can't be force with a potion. If it's that easy then it won't be fun,right?"

Emerald smiles.
"You have conscience in comforting me."

Alan freeze and take his hand back.

Emerald chuckles.
"Prince Alan, I do not own a place in my biological parents heart, but I have a family that loves me. You are the same right? Nobody loves you here? So why don't you try loving me? I'm not hard to love."
Emerald blushes.

Alan also blushes.
He grabs the sheet on the bed trying to control his emotion.
Ofcourse, being coax by a beauty. Being cherish like this feel so good. If she can be his wife, how happy would he feel? But....is he worthy?
Isn't it unfair for this woman?

"Ah!!! I'm feeling nervous. Answer me anytime you want. I'll go and win your stomach."
Emerald grins and walks to the door.

"You don't have to do that. Let the cook do it. Don't burn your hand."
Alan said worriedly.

Emerald smiles.
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. How can I perform this if I am not cooking?"

"Am I really worthy? I might not have a year to live...."

"Positive!" Emerald shouted.

"Huh?"

"Ahahahha. Think more positive thoughts! If you have a year to live, then we have a year to have each other?" Emerald facepalm.
"Urgh...I'm so cheesy."

Alan chuckles.
"You really can win any man's heart. Your words alone is my favorite."
Slowly, his face reddened.
"That...I mean... You said cheesy...and I like cheese so...Uh...I..."

Emerald is equally blushing.
"Pfft.. hahahahha."

Alan looks away.
"You are impossible, Princess Emerald."

"As long as my word is your favorite."

"Shameless!" Alan angrily shouted.

Emerald runs to the door laughing.

Closing the door. Emerald touches her hot cheeks.
Her whole face is flushed.
"Favorite...huh.."

A/N:

Hahahhahaha