Party 2

A sneers slowly form in Emely's lips.
She sits in her place and smiles the same as others.

The party is not entertaining.
Margarita praises Emely's self control. Not seeing her for a very long time makes her a bit refreshing.

"Lady Frost,"

Margarita looks up and found out that the tea she held near her is now cold.
She puts it down and looks at Marquise Garnet.
There are three young ladies in the table except the Marquise and Margarita.
They are the Marquise twin daughters and Julia.

The difference between the twin Garnets and Julia is like heaven and hell.

"Yes?" Margarita looks at the Marquise.

"My daughters..."

Blah blah blah.

Margarita smiles pretending to listen to her.
Even nodding hee head in times.

"...so like I am saying, Young Duke will be benifitted if they become his study partners."

Margarita nods.
"It is truly amazing for the twin ladies to be even identical in their outstanding abilities but Miguelito's studies is already advance and as of now. X is giving him the book of Clayde Dorkfold. Does the ladies in that area too?"
Margarita asks seemingly unaware of the ladies turning pale.

"That..." the Marqyise gulps and stares at Margarita to see how serious she was.

Margarita blinks.
It was hard to continue smiling.
The reason why she smiles.... is to show her positive aura and her charisma.
Since her fiancee is hastening things on his end.
She also need to step up her game.

"I see...That's unfortunate." Marquise chuckles.

"Oh.. I thought Miguelito told me once that Lady Garn--Lady Julia knows Clayde Dorkfold" Margarita taps her cheek.
"I will try to ask Dad the posibility of Lady Julia to---"

"No!"

Margarita stares at the blonde girl who suddenly jump up in fury.

"Sabrina!" Marquise eyes widen.

Margarita raised a brow.
"Well,"

Julia at the side is looking down clenching at her lap.

"But mother!" The blonde stares at Margarita. "Please, I admire the Young Duke and just wish to spend some time with him."

The Marquise looks like she saw a ghost.

Chuckle**

Margarita turns around and sees Emely grinning.

"Marquise Garnet, you should not try teaching me manners if your daughters like this." Emely walks near Margarita and looks down at the blonde girl with despised.
"Unmarried woman wants to spend some time with unmarried man that she admires...And here I thought the rumour about me are bad yet someone is even bolder?"
Emely raised a brow.

"What do you know Lady Argente? Someone like you really can talk to me like this? Do you still have any dignity to be thinking highly of yourself?" The blonde shouted.

"Sabrina! Enough!" The Marquise grabs her daughter and stares at Margarita.
"I apologize. My daughter has a fever and not thinking well." Then her polite facade disappear looking at Emely.
"Lady Argente can really talk so badly of my daughter despite all the things about you? You really dare look down on us?"

Emely sneers and happily tilts hee head.
"Mine are rumours, Marquise. Rumours from people who wanted to crush me. Yet there are no evidence to prove them. I never once admit those lies. Yet someone~~ as prestigous as Marquise daughter~~ pining a small boy? Hah. Boy, I am amaze how that works." Emely laughs at the end.

Marquise and Sabrina are both angry beyond words that they can't speak a single word.
Sabel is also trembling in anger.
They are the type of people that always hated people that confronted them.

Margarita is about to say something to ease the tension when Julia smiles at Emely.

"Lady Argente is a bit too much. My older sister is just saying that Young Duke Frost is a nice person and she admires him greatly. For you to easily jump in conclusion about my sister's intention is a bit too....what is the word, exaggerating?"

Emely raised a brow.

Margarita hides her smile behind the fan.

Julia calmly smiles and endures everyone gaze.

Julia, this girl is not too soft.
For hee to survive this society, she can't be too pure.

Emely stares at Julia.
Julia raised her eyes to Emely.
If Julia is not up against Marquise Garnet, then she can face off her enemy.

Emely, who has always hated Julia, finds her very unpleasant.

"Lady Argente, you should apologize for jumping to conclusion and hurting a girl who haven't even been introduce to the society properly. It'll be huge scandal if you just spout nonsense." Margarita plays along and said.

Emely and Julia both understand the underlying meaning.

Emely should compromise and apologize and Julia should not make it into a bigger issue since the end of this scandal will still be bad who ever wins or lose the battle.

Marquise smiles at Margarita and scornfully glance at Emely, excusing themselves.

Margarita is about to board her ride but stops and stares behind her.
"What do you want?"
She asks Emely.

Emely is obviously getting her attention.

Emely smiles.
"We are still best friend, right?" A smile spread Emely's lips.

Margarita chuckles.
"You are a real piece of art work,Emely. When did we ever become friends?"

Emely paused and drop her smile.
"Then...We are at least someone who shared adversary."

"Uh what?"

Emely walks to Margarita but Laluna stops in front.

"Not anothee step,Lady Argente."

Emely rolls her eyes.
"I left my nanny to show sincerity. Come on...Don't you want to cooperate in taking down Prince Diego?"

Margarita smiles.
"Is that all you want to say?"

Emely frowns.
"What else?"

Margarita chuckles.
"Why would I bother with Prince Diego? I am happy with my fiance." Margarita never look back at the gaping Emely.

"Young Miss."

"Hmm?" Margarita looks at Laluna.

"You smile alot today."

Margarita frowns and massage her cheeks.
"It is hurting a bit."

Laluna sighs.
'Good. This is the same mistress.'
"I guess that taught Lady Emely."

"Huh?"
Margarita tilts her head.

Laluna smiles.
"She will now understand that Lady has nothing to do with Prince Diego."

Margarita giggles.
"If you are a normal person, yes, that's the implication you will understand feom my refusal."

Laluna frowns.
"What do you mean Miss?"

Margarita looks out the carriage.
"As of now, Emely thinks that I am still head over heels in love with Diego because I do not want to hurt him."

Laluna tilts her head and wonder what does Margarita meant.