Let's have a happy life 1

Prince Diego grits his teeth as he hurried the carriage driver.

Upon arriving on the Count's mansion, Diego rudely pushes the butler away.

"Count Argente! Count Argente!"

"Ara?" Lady Emely is wearing a pink dress and on top of her hair is a big pink ribbon. She looks like a very cute doll.
"Prince Diego? What a surprise." Lady Emely sneers.

"Lady Emely." Prince Diego angrily glares at her.
How can he feel any love for her before?
This two faced b*tch?

Lady Emely blinks and tears rolls down her eyes.
"W-why are you looking at me like that Prince Diego? D-did I do anything to you?"

Diego was stunned.
He sighs.
"Where is Count Argente? I need to talk to him. Don't you hate me too? How can he ask father to engage you and me?"

Emely wipes her tears and giggles.
"What's wrong with asking for you to marry me? After all, don't you have those private soldier's thanks to my Father's funding you?"

Diego snorts.
"You think that is enough to be a crown princess?"

Emely giggles.
"Am I asking Prince Dwayn to marry me? May I remind you that you are no longer someone worthy of that position?"

Diego flares.
"You! Come down here and repeat those words in front of me! See if I don't make your lips bleed from slapping you!"

Emely laughs.
She made eye contact with the guards and the guards grabs Diego's arm.
"This! Who do you think you are? Released me!"

"Howl! Howl! All you do is howl like a fool. Who are you? Where you are? You think you can threaten me and my father in our own house?"

Emely slowly descend in the staircase.
She stops infront of him.
"Thanks to my family, you can at least still try to take the throne forcibly."

Diego's eyes widen.
"Take the crown forcibly! Are you planning a coup? Do you want to die?"

Emely rolls her eyes.
"What else can you do? Why don't you shut up and just let people use you since using your own brain is a hard task to you?"

Diego angrily want to punch Emely but the guards hold him tighter.

"Put him in the basement. He needs to calm down before I personally kill you."

"Put me in imprisonment? You really think so little of me!"

"What else can I not risk? You have a very bad reputation already and I also have a bad reputation. So what if you stay in my house then? More now that we are engage?" Emely laughs happily. "Thank you for eagerly coming here yourself though. I'm glad you didn't disappoint me and my father with your simple little brain."

"You! I swear I will make your life a living hell!"

Emely takes a deep breath.
"Aren't I already in that hell?" She smiles.

***

"What do you think?" Margarita asks and looks at the quiet Dwayn.

"Just knowing the composition of the poison is enough to find an antifote that will help Alan. But to give Diego a chance to live? That's really a hard bargain." Dwayn lips twitch. He already planned a grand death for the King and Diego.

Margarita smiles.
"It's a life for a life. Dylan knows how to make a good deal."

"He always stand behind Diego and continue serving him without changing his feelings for him."Dwayn laughs. "We have been had!"

Margarita also chuckles.
"How amusing, Diego keeps asking for death but there are people saving him over and over again. The King, The Queen, His maternal family and now his Aide."

Dwayn grins and sip tea.
"It's like he is really fated to be on top of the world."

"Oh...How small is that world." Margarita rolls her eyes.

Dwayn puts the teacup down.

A/N:

Skinamaring ka ching ka ching.
Skinamaring ka chuuuuu
Hahahhahaha