Chapter 1

This takes place after Fallon got shot in the Season 4 finale.

After hours of sitting in the emergency room.

Liam was Pacing back in forth with his hands both on his head, waiting to hear if his wife was okay even though they were having problems from the aftermath of being manipulated by Eva, he still loved her and he knew that she loved him even if she did sleep with Colin.

Adam finally comes out. Liam looks up at him with tears forming in his eyes waiting to hear the news about his wife.

Adam:

She is stable and in recovery.

Liam throws his hands that were on top of his head and takes a huge sigh of relief.

Adam:

I do have some bad news though, she lost the baby.

Liam looks at him with a face full of confusion.

Adam:

Oh, you didn't know.

Liam shakes his head at this point he has tears streaming down his face.

Adam:

Fallon was pregnant.

All of a sudden Liam was filled with even more worry and anxiety.

Liam:
Can I go see her?

Adam:

Yes, she is in room 240.

Liam started to walk down the hallway toward his wife's room, more tears kept blurring his vision the closer he got, his brain, on the other hand, was going a mile per minute filling with questions like "did she know?", "Why did she keep this from me?", and "was it even mine or was it Colins?"

He finally arrived at her room, he gently pushed the door open the door, which revealed a knocked-out Fallon Laying peacefully in a hospital bed.

Liam silently chuckles at the fact that when she wakes up she is going to be angry, not only because she is in a hospital with a hospital gown on, but the fact that Adam was the one that treated her.

Liam went over to her and placed a kiss on Fallon's forehead.

He walked over to the couch that was in the corner of the hospital room and sat on it waiting for Fallon to wake up.