Chapter 7

A couple of hours later, Fallon is sleeping in the hospital bed. Liam is sleeping beside her.

When Adam comes in to check Fallon's vitals, she wakes up; she looks over at Liam and smiles. It had been weeks since they slept together, and even though it was a hospital bed, she was still glad that he forgave her at all. She knew that even though Eva manipulated her into thinking that Liam wanted a divorce, she shouldn't have slept with Colin.

After Adam leaves, she slowly drifts back to sleep.

About 15 minutes after Fallon drifted back to sleep, Liam woke up. He slowly sits up and silently gets off the bed and makes his way to the door.

After he exits the room, Kirby comes up to him.

Kirby:
Are you guys ok?

Liam:
Yeah, we'll be fine. What about you and Adam.

Kirby:
What do you mean "what about Adam and me."

Liam:

Give it up, Kirby. I see the way he looks at you and the way you blush every time he does. You still love him.

Kirby stares at him, a little creeped out about what he has noticed about her and Adam's relationship.

Kirby looks over at Adam, who is now talking to Blake about Fallon's condition. A flash of pink and red danced across her cheeks.

3 minutes later, Blake walks over to where Kirby and Liam are standing.

Blake:

I have to go. Crystal needs me. Liam, please keep me updated on Fallon's condition.

Liam nods.

Liam:
Of course.

Blake leaves Liams and goes back over to speak to Adam before leaving the hospital.

After Blake leaves, Liam goes to get an update on Fallon's condition from Adam.

Liam:

Do you know when Fallon is going to be discharged?

Adam:

Yeah, she should be good to go home tomorrow.

Liam smiles and thanks Adam for all he's done for Fallon even though both he and Fallon don't trust him after that whole pot to the head fiasco.

Liam finally decides to head back into Fallon's room. When he enters, he notices that she is still asleep. He smiles, knowing that no matter what happens, they'll get through it together.

Here is the long-overdue 7th chapter. Sorry, it took so long, guys. FH season is over. We lost 1-0 yesterday; I will try to write more, but Basketball season starts next week, so we shall see.