Chapter 10

*Disclaimer: I know nothing about running a business or really what goes on in the economy, so I am sorry if I am wrong on anything and please correct me if you can.

Fallon:

This is awful.

Liam:
What?

Fallon:
Have you seen the news?

Liam:

No. Why, what's going on?

Fallon:

Apparently, one reported that I was murdered, which has caused a ton of other media platforms to report it, causing Fallon Ulimiteds stocks to go down.

Liam:

Wait, where did they get the Murdered thing from?

Fallon:

I don't know? I am here, alive and Breathing. So l have no Clue.

Liam:

Well, I, for one, am happy that you are not dead.

Fallon:

Thank you, but this fake report is going to be the end of the company, not to mention we need a new VP.

Liam:

What are you going to do?

Fallon:

Honestly, l don't know. This whole thing has been stressful, and after what happened with Eva and If what happened between Colin and me got out to the media, I don't know What would be left of the company.

Liam looks at Fallon with sympathy and admiration. He knows very well how hard it is for Fallon to be vulnerable and how She thinks vulnerability is a Sign of Weakness, not Strength.

Fallon:

Don't give me that look.

Liam:

what look. (A Sly Smile appearing on his face w/ a hint of laughter)

Fallon:

That look of pity.

Liam: (being coy)

What look of pity?

Fallon:

Every time I Say anything related to being vulnerable, you give me the Same look.

Liam:

I'm not pitying you.

Fallon:

Good.

Liam:

But, Fallon, you don't have to be Strong 100% of the time. It's okay to be vulnerable.

Fallon ignores him and picks up her phone to figure out What is going on with her company.

Liam:

Fallon, you can ignore me all you want, but I am not going anywhere; I love you, and l care about you way too much to see you push all your feelings down.

Fallon continues to Ignore him and Starts talking to the person on the phone.

Fallon:(on the phone)

John, what is going on? Why are all of our Stocks plummeting?

John: (over the phone)

Check the news.

Fallon checks her phone and her eyes go wide.

Fallon:

Oh no!

Liam:

What?

Fallon:

Someone leaked the affair with Colin.

Liam's face falls expressionlessly. Confused about how Someone found out about it, When Fallon looks at him, her face is full of concern.

When they made eye contact, it was evident that both knew that this would cause Fallon unlimited and their marriage problems.

After gazing into each other's eyes, Liam finally breaks the silence.

Liam:

Hey, it's going to be okay.

Fallon nods and leans in to kiss Liam.

They kiss, and when they pull apart, the look of love is in their eyes, both knowing no Matter what problem they face, they will be together.