Chapter 5

3 hours later...

Liam, Blake, and Kirby are still not allowed in Fallon's room. Adam, however, has gone in there a few times to check her vitals (Fallon arguing with him every time), but other than that, the room had still been filled with the same silence it had when Liam had left it.

The surrounding area outside the room was still as silent as it was three hours ago. Something was different, though. Throughout the three hours besides the times that he had gone into Fallon's room, Adam had been staring at Kirby. He couldn't get over the fact that she broke up with him and left. He still loved her, though, and wanted more than anything to be with her again.

After seeing him stare at her for almost three hours straight, Liam finally took up the courage to go and talk to him about this whole Kirby situation.

Liam:

You alright? You've been staring at her for three hours. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed.

Adam:

Hmm? Yeah, I'm good. I miss being with her.

Liam:

I know, but you can't stare at her. If anything, that will drive her away from you more. Try going back to being friends and see where that takes you guys.

Adam nods and goes back into Fallon's room once again to check her vitals.