Chapter 8

The long-awaited chapter 8. Sorry, it took so long had writer's block and was watching other shows, which made me forget how the characters talked in dynasty. I hope you like this chapter, though.

3 hours later...

Liam is sitting in a chair next to Fallon's bed.

Fallon:

Hey.

Liam:

Hey. The doctor said you could be discharged tomorrow.

Fallon:

Well, finally, I've been locked up in here for three days, and I need to get back to work.

Liam:

Fallon, you just got shot and had a miscarriage. You need to rest.

Fallon:

It's funny that you'll think I will rest. No, I am going straight back to work after I get discharged.

Liam:

Fallon, your doctor said you need to rest for a few days before going back to work.

Fallon:

 You think I am going to trust Adam on my health. I barely trust him to begin with. I am not going to start trusting him in my health.

Liam finally realizes that he isn't going to win this battle and sighs.

Liam:

Okay, fine, but I am going to work with you to monitor you.

Fallon:(rolls eyes)

Okay, fine, but seriously I am fine. You don't have to worry about me.

Liam:

Fallon, I'll always worry about you. It is my job. I love you.

Fallon:

I love you too.

They kiss and start getting their stuff ready to go home for the next day so that they are ready to leave the hospital when they finally get word that Fallon has been discharged.

...

The next day...

Adam walks into Fallon's hospital room, holding her discharge papers in his hand.

Adam:

Here are your papers. I will be back to collect them in about an hour.

Fallon grabs the papers from his hand and begins filling them out, anxiously wanting to leave the hospital and get back to work.

Liam walks in shortly after Adam leaves.

Liam:

Hey. Are those your discharge papers?

He kisses her.

Fallon:

Yes, Adam dropped them off right before you got here. He said he'd be back in an hour.

Liam sits on the bed next to her.

Liam:
Need any help?

Noticing that she is having trouble thinking about something to write for one of the questions.

Fallon:
No.

Liam:
Are you sure?

Fallon:

Yes. Now let me finish these so that we can get out of here.

Liam:

Okay, I'm going to get something to eat in the cafeteria. Do you want anything?

Fallon shoots him a death glare, signifying that she would never eat anything from the hospital cafeteria.