chapter 7 :)

Sasuke's Pov~

Naruto....!!

I took off as fast as I could behind him. He was also going considerably fast.

As I was following him I happened to notice something shone in the sun and dropped on the ground.
He had dropped something.

I quickly stopped to pick it up. It was his necklace, his mother's necklace. I have to return this to him, this is very precious to him.
I got on Winston again and rode into the woods behind him.

As I reached near the stream I heard him sobbing and crying. I sucked in a sharp breath and quickly made my way over to him.
"N...Naruto?" I asked. He looked startled for a minute before hugging me tightly and crying again.

"Hey...what's wrong?" I said gently, caressing his hair to calm him down. I used my other hand to draw circles on his back.
It calmed him down just a little bit.

"They.... She.... S-she in-insulted my dad. S-she said he was a diss-disappointment. S-she said my mom was a cr-criminal for giving b-birth to m-me. S-she said I didn't de-desrve anything in this w-world." he sobbed.

My eyes turned red with anger. "Who did!?" I yelled. He flinched.
I hugged him, "Your parents are the best...they are so proud of you, your mom should be worshipped for bringing you to earth, to me. You don't deserve just somethings in this world.." I said, he let out a sob, "you deserve the whole world" I finished giving him a tight hug. I also took this chance to put the necklace back on him.

"W-what do you mean?" he stuttered. His bright red face and beautiful blue eyes staring wide at me. Even the tears looked cute on him.

"Uh...listen. I've been meaning to tell you something" I stopped and gulped, am I seriously going to confess? My palms got sweaty.
"What?" he asked me wiping his tears.

"I uh... You see- I" I stopped, looking at him. His looked at me expectantly.

"I think I really like you" I say blushing and looking away.

"Oh, I really like you too Arashi-san" he smiled at me, I chuckled, "Not like that dobe" he looked at me confused.

"I like you, like you know, like that" I tried again.
His face showed utter shock, his eyes show surprise but there is no disgust. It does calm me down.

"Y-yo-you li-lik-like m-m-me?" he stuttered going red from head to toe.
"Yes..?" I say unsure of how he would react.

"I-I really li-like you too.....like 'that'" he says and I leave a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I did it!!! He likes me back!!!

"But... we can't be together" my heart stopped, "W-why?" I asked. Disappointed and hurt.
"I'm just a maid Arashi-san, a maid at my own house. You work in the castle, this'll never work. And I'm also.....a guy." He says looking down, I could almost feel he was going to cry again.

I smiled, "I don't care about that, dobe"
"How can you not?" he asked me looking up, his tears threatening to fall.
"Because you are the most amazing and kind-hearted person I've ever met. All I know is I want to be with you" I say reaching out to hold his hand and entwine it with mine.

He blushed right through his tears, he looks so cute! I should also probably tell him... that I make the rules in my kingdom.
If I want a guy, I'll get a guy.
I'm not some random Arashi living in the kingdom, I'm Sasuke uchiha the prince of the uchiha kingdom. They have to accept me, now the question is..... Will Naruto accept me?

"There is also something you have to know" I said.
"Yeah" he said still looking down at our hands which were locked together.

"I'm not.., I'm not Arashi" I said, he looked up, confused.
"I'm Sa-Sasuke" I hesitated.
"Oh... Why did you not tell me. Your name is Similar to the princes' name."
I groaned, this dobe.
"No, Naruto..." I took off my cloak, my katana showing.
"I'm Sasuke uchiha, prince of this kingdom" I said holding his hands, in case he made a run for it.
He was shocked, would definitely be an understatement.
His eyes looked like they would pop out.
"Your lying" he looked at me with,.... I don't even know what expression.
"No, I'm not." I say, drawing my katana and showing him the Uchiha symbol.

"M-my pri-prince" he stuttered and stepped back bowing. I tried to approach him. He stepped back further.
"I apologize for my lack of knowledge and respect" he said, I could see the tears slipping down his face. It hurt me.

"Naruto, please stop. I'm still the one who loves you" I said.
"I do love you too. But I do not deserve you. I'm sorry, here on out you may not see me around" he said his head still held low. His speech was clear but I could see him shaking and crying.

I frowned, tears of my own gathering in my eyes, I went forward and hugged him.
"This is exactly why I never wanted to tell you" I cried.
"Stop treating me any different, Please" I begged.
"You lied" he whispered.
"And you can see why" I shot back. "All those days of friendship, spending time, fooling around, joking laughing.....falling in love." I stopped looking at him with tears, "Does everything mean nothing the second I reveal my identity?" I asked.
"This month was the best of my entire life, if you can't love me for who I am doesn't mean I'm ever going to stop loving you" I frowned, letting my tears flow.
He looked at me, "I do love you" he whispered, "I just..... don't think I deserve yo-"
"You are the only one who does" I said cutting him off.
"But if you really believe you can't-" I stopped, it hurt to say but I'm not about to force him, "-Can you at least do me a favor and attend the ball?" I asked pulling out the invitation.
He looked at the envelope with a blush on his face causing me to small smile.
"O-of co-couse. I-I'll try. N-no promises" he stuttered, I smiled.
"Do you want to come?" I asked him.
"Yes, but my step-mom-"
"That's enough for me. The fact that you want to come is enough for me. I'll remember that even if you can't make it" I smiled at him.
He blushed darker.
He hugged me.
"What's wrong"
"No wait, d-dont look at me r-right now" he stuttered. I chuckled, he has to be the most purest person on this planet, almost to pure. To precious.

The one I want to Protect, but......can't.

Please vote✨