Chapter 11

Sasuke Pov~

"Why doesn't he just tell me where he lives" I whined, very unlike me but I am sick and tired of touching everyones smelly dirty legs. Ugh.

I'll know him when I see him but since my stupid announcer had to use the word, "Fate in shoe" I am forced to give everyone a chance that they don't stand.

I sighed as I knocked on the next door, there are only last four houses in the entire kingdom and I didn't find him yet. I huffed as the door open with usual squeals of happiness.

"It'll fiiiittttt!"
"J-just give it some time your majesty" her mother said a hand on her daughters shoulder.
"It's not fitting" Kakashi said.
"It's right thereee" she yelled, her face going red.
"Alright that's enough, the heel is made up of glass" I said taking the shoe off.
She sighed, "It's not me, good luck finding her your majesty"
I smiled and nodded, acknowledging her.
I left yet another house with a sigh. This is taking forever.

As I returned back to the castle, I was surprised to find Karin there.
"Karin" I smiled.
"Hello your majesty" she bowed.
"Well what are you doing here?"
"I'm engaged!!" she yelled jumping on me for a hug.
I hugged her, "Suigetsu?" I asked.
"Of course!"
"I've also heard about the Uchiha kingdom's youngest prince's mystery girl. I also heard that you'd marry anyone who fit that shoe" she said pointing at the heel.
"That's true" I said, the news had spread Huh, I blushed.
"Aww, you look cute when you blush" she teased.
"Shut it" I said, she chuckled.
"Well since you're here, I'll be trying the shoe on you too, with your permission of course" I said.
"Ya, sure. Go ahead" she said.
"Just know if it fits, I ain't marrying you" she said. I chuckled, "Of course not"
So just for fun I tried the shoe which obviously didn't fit her, she whined playfully as I chuckled.

"So sasuke-kun, want to tell me about this mystery princess?" she asked, I guess one person wouldn't hurt.
"First she is not a princess, second 'she' is actually a 'he'" I said waiting for her reaction.
She gasped. "You like men!" she shrieked with a teasing smile.
"Shh. I don't like men! I just like him. There's a difference!" I protested. She laughed.
"Well, well, What is his name? What is he like~" she squealed. Gah, why is she using that tone!?
"Naruto. He has beautiful blond hair and ocean eyes.... His smile is absolutely beautiful and he is kind and caring-"
"D-does he have whiskers?" she asked me, I noticed her smile was completely gone. Her eyes showed pain and hope.
"Yes...Karin, is everything alright? Do you know him?"
"Yes..." a tear slipped down her face followed by more. I got worried and comforted her for sometime.
"Sasuke we need to find him now!" she said as she stopped crying, "I'll explain everything once I see him again. I promise" she said.
I nodded quickly.

I took Winston and she took another brown horse from the stable, I already had the heel with me and kakashi came in the stable.
That's when realization struck his face.
"Little Habanero.. " he whispered.
"Kakashi sensei!" karin yelled as she hugged him.
I was utterly confused. What is going on here, how do they know each other?

"Kakashi sensei, Sasuke's bo-boyfriend" she sobbed.
"I know, I know. It's him isn't it?" he said.
"Yes!" she cried more, "we need to find him now! Please"
I could completely ignore the fact that she called Naruto my boyfriend, I was worried now. What am I missing here??

2 more guards came along with us, Lee and Sai.

We all set off on our horses as we finished the three houses. This was the last house. The house at the edge of the town.
Close to the woods, close to the markets. This has to be his house!

I knocked as a maiden opened the door, who was none other than Naruto's sister, Sakura.
I internally cheered. I finally found him.

She let them in as I got an amazing smell from the kitchen. Well, well, if it isn't Naruto's cooking.