the next morning

I dreaded going to school the next day and luckily, I didn't have to. Never have I ever been so glad to be sick. I didn't want to have to face Jordan.
I didn't sleep at all last night and when my mom woke me up this morning I faked being sick. Did I feel bad about lying to my mother? Yes; however, I don't really care. School is a living hell. I text Max to tell him I won't be at school.
to WHALEACORN; I won't be at school today.
to PECANSNAKE; bruh, no. why not?
to WHALEACORN; because fml. I'm not going. it's not like I'll be missed anyway.
to PECANSNAKE; but when can't be the three musketeers without you. you are the only anti-girl in that school and it's going to suck without you.
to WHALEACORN; ehh. doubt it you have the others plus, I'll I do is screw things up and only like three people actually like me.
to WHALEACORN; wait...maybe four. Jordan texted me last night.
to PECANSNAKE; WHAT?!? ILL BEAT HIM UP!
to WHALEACORN; shh. no, it's fine. I'll explain later. k? k.
to PECANSNAKE; fine. love you Char.
to WHALEACORN; yeah? love you too.
I click my phone off when I hear a knock on my door. My mom walks in.
"Charlotte," she says, " I'm leaving for work, call me if you need anything."
I nod at her and wait till I hear the garage door shut before jumping out of bed. I turn on the TV. My plan for the day is to watch every single episode of "How I Met Your Mother." This day, is going to be legen...wait for it...dary!!!!!