☻︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☹︎

"Mid-" nezu started, and izuku yelped, falling from the ceiling and ontop of bakugou. He didnt hesitate to stand on bakugou. "Dont say my last name!" he yelled, looking over the heroes. Endeavor was glaring at him, and endeavor knew his last name.

"Why not?" nezu asked. Izuku shrugged the question off. "It uh." izuku said, and bakugou smirked, earning a soft-ish slap from izuku.

Aizawa sighed and shook his head. "now , bakugou, you seemed to know izuku's parents, so mind telling us who they are." aizawa said. Izuku huffed as he was thrown to the ground by the blonde. "Sure. he cut me off because his dad is a-"

Izuku yelled. No words, just yelled. bakugou snorted, as aizawa groaned along with most of the heroes. Izuku sighed and stood up, placing bitch on his head. "Ill tell them." izuku sighed, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand on his hips.

"Okay... my dad was a hero." izuku mumbled. The pro's all looked at him in shock, even endeavor. He got a lot of questions, but aizawa's canceled them all out. "Who?"

Izuku rolled his eyes and took his mask off. "Heyyy uncle." izuku smiled nervously at endevor. Endevor looked at him in shock.

"...what happened?" endevor asked. Izuku rolled his eyes. "Why do you think i hate allmight? He crushed our house while we were watching him on TV. it was my dad's day off, and so he was watching with us. I only escaped because my dad shoved me under the table." izuku whispered. He hung his head and clenched his fist so hard it started shaking.

"I watched my parents get flattened by the falling pieces of the roof. At just seven fucking years old."

he whispered, tears appearing in his eyes, but he wiped them away. His ex-guardian had taught him that crying didnt make you weak, but whatever you were crying about was a distraction.

"Izuku..." aizawa whispered. "If your parents were heroes, why wouldnt you become a hero, and outstand all might?" nezu asked. Izuku scoffed and shook his head. "Do you fucking see me? Im a demon. You all gave me satan's child as a name, correct?" izuku snapped. The heroes looked down at the ground.

"Well satan's child, it is not too late to become a hero." nezu smiled. Izuku scoffed and lookd out the window. "Nope. not after what you heroes did." izuku said, walking out of the room. He stalked the halls, and students ran from him. Kacchan shoved him inside of a classroom. "What the hell deku. Why did you just walk out like that?" katsuki asked.

Izuku rolled his eyes, and leaned back in a chair, having the satisfaction of sitting down. "Izuku..." katsuki whispered. Izuku stared him down.

"What?" he snapped. Kacchan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, leaning against a desk. "What the fuck did they do to make you this pissed?" katsuki asked. Izuku rolled his eyes. "Surreeee, im gonna tell my rival why im so fucked up." izuku scoffed. Katsuki's stare hardened.

"Fine. dont tell me, but you better fucking tell someone deku. Or else, you're gonna be even more fucked up." katsuki warned. Izuku knew he was right, but ignored it. They all went back to class, bakugou and izuku pushing each other along the way.

"Stop pushing me you fucking fatass!" izuku yelled. Katsuki yelled back and they entered the classroom, but were broken up by aizawa.

Izuku fell asleep pretty quick, and he woke up to an electric spark. He shot awake, and punched whoever was in front of him. The yellowheaded kid that visited him one day was now against the wall. "Whyyy meee." he cried. Bakugou sighed.

"I told you dumbass! He doesnt like to be messed with when he was asleep! He almost stabbed a kid in elementry school with his tail when he was woken up!" bakugou yelled at him. Izuku flipped bakugou off, and cuddled bitch close. Bakugou flipped him back off, and aizawa sighed.

After school was out, izuku went to aizawa. "Im going to the store." izuku said, giving him some finger guns before trying to leave, but his capture tape dragged him back. "Oh come on! My room is bareee!" izuku whined. Aizawa sighed, and rubbed his temples. "One hour." he said.

Izuku saluted him and left, going to the nearest store. He had hid his tail and horns again, and took his mask off.

Izuku shopped for a while, and brought his stuff back, redoing his room. He put tapestry over the picture he made, and sighed. He decided to put up glow in the dark stars on the top of his room, reminding him of the tars he used to watch with-

His thoughts were cut off by people knocking on his door. He swung the door open, sipping his slushee he had gotten from speedway. "How may i help you?" he asked. The person outside his door was the guy he was paired up with for the hero exercise.

"Come on in." deku nodded, opening the door. Todoroki came in and unsure of what to do, he just stood there awkwardly. "Endeavor told me that your father was the dragon." he said. Izuku paused and thought about this long and hard. "Oh, you're shoto right? Oh shit i havent seen you since we were kids." izuku laughed. Shoto nodded.

"So, how's life?" izuku asked, plopping down on the bed. Bitch was rubbing against todoroki's warm side and izuku smiled.

"He likes your warmth." izuku explained to him. Shoto picked up bitch and he cuddled into todoroki's neck. Shoto smiled softly.

"Dude, what do you guys even do around here for fun? Its noring as fuck." izuku groaned. Shoto chuckled. "Well usually, we'll hang out in the common room, do homework, or go on small little trips around the city." he said. Izuku groaned an dflopped on the floor.

"Damnit...i dont do homework." izuku rumbled. Shoto chuckled, and helped izuku up, and led him to the common room.