Chapter 24

1-A had a fun time at the training camp. They were currently at the sauna and Mienta was climbing the wall to the girl's side. Everyone telling him to stop, while Izuku got pissed. He wasn't getting in the sauna and was fully dressed. He saw Kota up there, and immediately rushed over. He kicked Mienta off the wall and covered his eyes.

"Sorry for the disturbance ladies! It won't happen again!" Izuku yelled over before putting a hand on the side of his face so he still couldn't see the girl's but could see Kota. He grabbed him and hopped down gracefully. Izuku led Kota away from the saunas before turning to mienta.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING LITTLE SHIT! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO RESPECT WOMEN! THEY ARE FUCKING LIVING GODDESSES! AND YOU DONT DISRESPECT GODDESSES! DO A STUNT LIKE THAT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, AND ILL KILL YOU! IM A FUCKING VILLAIN! ITS NOTHING NEW!" Izuku yelled in mineta's face. Bitch even hopped down and pawed him in the face.

Mienta yelped, and started crying. He ran away, looking for aizawa. "Whoa Izuku, that was manly dude!" Kirishima said. Izuku smiled and scratched the back of his neck. "Thanks. It wasn't much though." The guys laughed and got in the sauna as he just chilled with bitch on his head. Bitch was asleep, loving the heat. Izuku was almost asleep. But they had to go back and train.

After training, they went to the bunks and slept. Except for Izuku. He couldn't sleep easily. So he snuck out. He trained while everyone slept. He brought weights with him in the void. And he had been practicing with the void. He can open more than just one section now, and that's how he sorted stuff with toga's things and everything else.

Izuku would pull the weights for hours, until he stopped to get some water and a monster. He slept for an hour and felt fully energized. When he got up. He saw that damned purple smoke. He yelped and started going through all the sleeping quarters.

"FUCKING VILLAINS GUYS! FUCKING VILLAINS!" Izuku screamed as he ran past. He quickly put bitch in the void, and everyone ran out hurriedly. "Where's Kota?!" Mandalas asked. Izuku groaned and shot off like lightning. He looked through the trees, hearing yells. He found a cave with screams coming from inside.

Izuku ran inside, and saw muscular making his way towards Kota. Izuku became red with rage, and rushed forward. He grabbed his katanas, and threw Kota out of the cave so he wouldn't get hurt. Izuku quickly finished off muscular. Kota yelped, seeing him overseas in blood, and started crying. "Kota calm down! Calm down! It's not my blood!" Izuku yelled. Kota quieted down after that.

Izuku took his to mandalay before rushing off into the forest. He saw something that made him flinch. Blue fire. He raced around, looking for the source. That's when he saw him.

"DABI!" Izuku yelled. Dabi flipped around and gasped. The two ran towards one another, and hugged each other tightly. "Oh my god Izuku! Are you hurt? Did my fire hurt you?" He asked frantically. Izuku chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on Izuku! We can team up and get revenge for toga!" Dabi whispered to him.

Both of them knew Eraserhead was watching with a broke heart. He had taken a liking to the problem child. Would he have to fight him?

"Dabi. You are my cousin and I love you. But listen. I...like it here. Now hear me out! There isn't anything to fear here! They took me in Dabi! And they can save you from afo." Izuku whispered. Dabi flinched. "How did you-"

"Izuku!" Somebody yelled. Izuku flipped around to see shigaraki, bawling his eyes out. "Shhhh I know. I know what happened." Izuku whispered to him, holding him tightly as shigaraki cried into his chest. "I didn't want to! I swear!" He cried. Izuku nodded.

"I know. I know you didn't." Izuku whispered to him. "But I have to take me with you. Or else, he'll kill me." Crusty whispered. Izuku nodded, he had met AFO once. He knew how toxic he was to both shigaraki and Dabi.

"Alright. KUROGIRI! Open the portal!" Shigaraki yelled. Izuku turned around to Eraserhead. "Tell eri and katsuki I'll be back soon!" He yelled before disappearing into the portal. 

Y'all are gonna be PISSED next chapter. That or crying your eyes out